1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

2012 CAFIB USA show...Last call.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dogman#1, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Dogman#1

Dogman#1 Big Dog

2012 CAFIB USA show

Hey guys, don't forget your reservations I spoke to the Microtel people today...they only got 2 rooms left at our special pricing...call and make your reservation ASAP cause your not sleeping in my tub (I'm not emptying out all that ice and Budweiser just to accommodate you). Even if your not going to bring a dog you should still plan on staying in the same hotel...the area is pretty rural and GPS wont help you get to the exact spot so we will all play follow the leader to the show site.

The 2012 CAFIB USA show.
    - Seminar on Friday the 15th of June and the evaluations start on Saturday the 16th of June. Show will be held in Smithfield, PA. Judge: Jan Kubesa.
    - Trophies (sculptures) for the 2012 CAFIB show. One will be for Best in Show and one for Best Temperament. As well as commemorative T-shirt.
    - Entry fees are $45.00 (includes evaluations and show), $60 with one t-shirt, Spectator fees are $15 (2 for $25). t-shirts w/o an entry of a dog are $20.
    hotel info:
    MICROTEL MORGANTOWN
    15 LAWLESS RD
    MORGANTOWN, WV 26505 US
    Phone: 304-292-0055
    Fax: 304-292-0488
    Email: gm.morgantown@mhotelmanagers.com
    $79 a night and the pet fee is a one time charge and not a daily charge. Mention the name: (Juan Hernandez) for the group rate discount.
    *first come-first serve. There are rooms reserved with a check in date of 6/14/2012 and others with a check in of 6/15/2012 all with a check out of 6/17/2012.
    Rooms come with 2 queen size beds so bring the family.