1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

2011 Carver Blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dirtybump, Feb 1, 2011.

1. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

sonny mean streets peddled those dogs and his quack drugs in the journal for years. a buddy of mine bought a bitch right off harley, she turned out to be rank.

2. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

3. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

I have a grandson of Ch. Shooter. he's Mc Cool's Ch. "Shooter" XMc Cool's "Black Pearl" on the topside and Garner's "Doubleblade" X Mainline's "Trouble" on the bottom. He's a good one who's proven his worth. Litter brother to 179208 online.

4. bill kidd

bill kidd Pup

Nice looking Dog,here's one{341407}:rolleyes:

5. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

Thanks..He will be getting bred much more this year..

6. bill kidd

bill kidd Pup

here's <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center bgColor=black border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#e9e9e9>URL:</TD><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1>http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=398835</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>a good breeding.....

7. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

Lacefield, nice Carver dogs

I like the way the TDK dogs are bred ole school, how are they?
    I have a Carver dog (boomerang /1/8 butcher boy) hot but he's only a year, and I'm not gonna see if he's who he thinks he is for another year, I'm 36 had boomerang dogs when I was 15, they'll start early but you can fuck them off putting to much on them, 18 m on up will make the difference

8. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

9. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

10. vellie

vellie Big Dog

11. borat

borat Pup

i remember an article sonny wrote about conditioning dogs with a balloon and a pogo stick or something like that. i always wanted to see how that was done!!

12. usmcsalt

usmcsalt Pup

Ped 227221

13. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Big Dog

:cool: Salty Dog!!!

Lone Wolf, a bit of that bolio to the heavier carver also 410844. Cross ur fingers.

14. nwo

nwo Banned

hi vellie can you clear your pms u have a back log

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

oone day you get banned here when you advertise .
    other day not lol

16. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

17. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

Some Carver blood I got.

18. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog