1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

2007 NC Show Schedule

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by NCPatchwork, Jan 5, 2007.

1. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

These shows include fun shows and sanctioned shows. I only have the ADBA and APBA shows for the moment, there have been no AADR shows scheduled. Shows can change without notice!

March 10, 2007-ADBA Fun Show-Hosted by the Western Carolina Pit Bull Club-Taylorsville, NC
    March 11, 2007-APBA Fun Show-Hosted by the Foothills Pit Bull Club-Taylorsville, NC
    April 28-29, 2007-ADBA Sanctioned Show-Hosted by Palmetto Club-Hickory, NC
    May 12-13, 2007-APBA Sanctioned Show-Hosted by Foothills Pit Bull Club-Taylorsville, NC
    May 25-27, 2007-ADBA Sanctioned Show-Ralph Greenwood Memorial Show-Hosted by Western Carolina Pit Bull Club-Burke County Fairgrounds-Friday-Weight pull only, Saturday- two conformation shows and weight pull, Sunday-Conformation show and Weight pull.
    September 29-30, 2007-APBA Sanctioned Show-Hosted by Foothills Pit Bull Club-Taylorsville, NC

This list is what I have at the moment! This can and will change!!

Enjoy!!

Beth

2. I can't wait ! Close to the home place and these are great shows I've enjoyed attending them, a great group of people I will be glad to see again.

3. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Yep...I'm glad I'm in those clubs, I find out usually before the websites do! LOL!! Hope to see y'all there!

When I get the AADR show schedule, I'll be sure to post it!!

4. diva

diva CH Dog

I'm in AL, but we're going to try to make it out there for a couple of shows this year. Hope to be able to meet you then! :)

5. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

The AADR website has two shows by the Western NC Pitbull club scheduled, one in Spring and one in Fall.

6. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

awesome...I'll add this to my groups!

7. Beth
    Email me when the shows come up so i dont forget :D

8. CB

CB CH Dog

I cant wait yall all come say hey to me when you see me ill be the one holding the blue ribbon.

9. NC

NC CH Dog

Man I haven't been on here in a long time. I've been doing alot of research and reading on my own learning learning and learning.. I am interested in the shows and I'd love to go and check one out..but I am a GOOD ways away from the western side of the state. I'm curious do they ever have any shows arounf Durham or Raleigh? Or are they all out west?

10. CB

CB CH Dog

All the shows are either at Hickory or Taylorsville.

11. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

The Al/Tn combine plans on attending the AADR show in March, and camping out.

Stoney, and them are good folks!!!

12. NC

NC CH Dog

Well then looks like I'll have to take a trip.