1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

2007 July 21-22 Pit bull community picnick

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by sedaliapitbulls, Mar 26, 2007.

1. i,m just fine with arthor bryants KC Strouts KC Charlie's Cole Camp all in missouri Lets see sedalia golden coral LOL

2. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Mmm, Golden Corral. That's a good one, too.

3. i,m telling you they got this cook down there here in sedalia and they cook up some dam good steaks.

4. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Also, the Mexican food in Okla. is worlds better, IMO. Althought the best Thai resturant I've ever eaten at is in St.Louis, The King and I. Top rate.

5. i hate to be the bore of the food conversatioon but I would like to keep this thread on topic please

6. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Come to Dallas, we ahve ALL that except Del Taco. We just got a White Castle but I think it is in Arlington. You need to move anyway.

Oh and I don't think I can go. Tex & I were making plans but..............

7. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

We got that too ( But I think they suck. As does JIB)