1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

2005 National ADBA show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by TrubsDiary, Nov 8, 2005.

1. TrubsDiary

TrubsDiary Banned

can anyone tell me how to get to the show site in Kellyville, OK? I know where Kellyville is on the map... but i dont know where the fair grounds are. I've never been there. If anyone has been there and can give me driving advice.. it would be greatly appreciated.

2. MoPulldogs

MoPulldogs Big Dog

The exact address is: Rt 1 Box 300-A (17808 Highway 66) Sapulpa, OKlahoma 74066
    This should help with map quest...(it's just off of I-44...Kelleyville exit)
    See everyone there

MoPulldogs

3. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

It is basicly right off the highway if I'm rembering right. Really easy to get too, can't miss it!

4. TrubsDiary

TrubsDiary Banned

anyone here going to the nationals show.. were on our way here in a while... driving 7 and a half hours to get there and show one dog.

5. RHI

RHI Big Dog

Hope Everyone has a Great time , Good Luck Everyone...........

6. The Creek County Fair Grounds are at Hwy 33 and Hwy 66 Jct. And dont forget to stop by Charlies Chicken for 50% off your dinners just tell me your here for the show!

7. Sorry Charlies is in Sapulpa (740 s Mission st)
    9 miles east of the Fair Ground

8. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

I'll be there to show Jaha, and I'm going with a friend who is pulling her dog. We won't be there until Sunday though. Neither of us have dogs to show or pull Saturday. We are leaving between 6:30 - 7:00 am to get there in the morning.

Cool! Thanxs man! I think I may stop by. :)

9. TrubsDiary

TrubsDiary Banned

Update... we got 3rd in 18-24 males!!!! Good job!! Congrats to everyone else that got a trophy!

10. HBK

HBK Big Dog

I got 2nd in 2-3 males !!

11. TrubsDiary

TrubsDiary Banned

i got 3rd in 18-24 males

12. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

Wow you guys! Congrats!!! :)

13. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

i really wish i could go to the adba shows for pitbulls but i aint got no ride hehe

14. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Congrats to everyone! Jaha didn't place, he was in the 12-18 month males. The judge looked him over a whole lot though. Both of us had a great time. :)

Is it just me or did it seem like there wasn't all that many dogs? I expected alot more dogs than just 10 in my class.

15. TrubsDiary

TrubsDiary Banned

i heard a lot of people say that the show was not as big as it has been in the past. i didn't watch the shows on saturday, but i heard that there were not many people there. i was at the show on sunday but left almost right after my class. some of the classes were fairly large, but i still expected to see more people. i had 18 or 19 dogs in my class. i think that was one of the biggest classes that day.