1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

2" Triple Ply, Padded Collars !!!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Stillwater, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

2. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

Re: 2" Triple Ply, Padded Collars !!!

looks good nice

3. AC

AC Big Dog

I love them. I ordered 10 collars a few weeks ago and tonight I just ordered another 10. Extremely fast shipping.

4. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

love youre site. Great pic's Great dog's. great yard set up (the springpoles between the dog's) might not be anything new but it's new to me. Great example of what a website should look like. great price's on the collars. Gamedog shirt's are great.I Wish you had a red devil one thow. Any old time great o.f.r.n. dog would do.:cool:

5. Doggy

Doggy Pup

Wow those padded collars are sharp and what kind of harnesses are those I never seen one like that except in old Colby photos.

6. Re: 2" Triple Ply, Padded Collars !!!

Ordered one recieved very fast, very nice collar!!

ZO

7. tnob

tnob Big Dog

I bought one of the padded collars at the last show and the quality is great. The 2" douple ply w/o padding are also great, all my dogs have one and they have stood up very well.

8. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

I got mine about 2 days after I placed the order. Good service and Good product.

9. pitbulllvr25

pitbulllvr25 Big Dog

I'm really liking the 2" padded collars. My paypal card is being sent to me and i am deff getting two of those collars.