1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

2 pups to be farmed out

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dhcrew, Jan 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

i was wondering if any of you would be interested in fostering and raising a couple of my pups. raise them for whatever purpose you want, and let me know what you think, i got alot of sh#t about my ethics and practice, and i was wondering if any of you would like to try to back up what you say. put my dogs to the test, and see what they can do?

no cost to the foster yard except maybe shipping. but foster yard MUST keep in contact with me about pup.

i have a red rednose male out of my babygurl, and a fawn with a black mask female out of my staffie by my rudy

2. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

oh ya, they are 9 months old right now

3. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

I'm curious, what exactly are you trying to get out of this.

4. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

FARMOUT? Staffie X Pit?

5. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

"I'm curious, what exactly are you trying to get out of this."
    Your address!

6. The Watcher

lol, true true

7. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

"to do whatever you want with them"
    LOL bury them

8. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

\

My thoughts exactly.

9. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

I sure as HELL wouldnt feed one of those mutt midgets... given to me or not!! If I want another damn cur, Ill go to the pound....
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

GrChPitBitch, you are on a roll today, keep it up I like it.

11. The Watcher

wrote a lil song about it..wanna hear it? here it go-

dont throw ur trash in my back yard, my back yard, my back yard;
    dont throw ur trash in my back yard, my back yards' full!
    thanks- JFO-

12. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

LMAO!! Awesome Fifty!! It should be Game-Dog.com theme song... he he he...

13. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

are you all this afraid that my dogs may just be good dogs?? i guess so, i wasnt planning to place these 2 pups, they were going to stay here so i could prove them myself, but since you all are so into bashing my yard out of ignorance, i figured you would welcome the opportunity to prove me wrong. i guess now you will NEVER KNOW until one day when someone has a dog off my yard and it kiks the shit out of your dogs in whatever sport they are competeing in. oh well.

to those open minded enough to handle it, the offer remains.

14. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Thanks JC!! LOL
    [​IMG]

15. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

out of this, i would get to prove to some of you that my dogs are indeed worth the food i feed them everyday. i get to show you all that yes my dogs are good dogs. and that is all i would want out of it, the dog could even come back to me after it has proven itself if the foster yard doesnt want to keep it. you are all so fast to judge what you dont know that i find it very hard to believe none of you are willing to stand up and try to prove me wrong.

anyone who plans to do anything like what was posted on this thread, doesnt deserve to even own one pit let alone have a whole yard of them. i feel for your dogs.

16. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Were are you located??

17. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

if you honestly think i will tell YOU that, then you are nuts, i am in the southwest and arent you one who said they would kill one of my dogs, you will NOT be getting one GRCH

18. SFK

SFK Top Dog

dhcrew, what I don't believe you understand is it takes years to establish a good family of dogs working with known & proven bloodlines. Why should I or anyone else gamble on feeding unregistered AST mixes for 2 yrs just to find out what I know will come of it? I'd much rather keep feeding what I know is going to work for me. Because it has worked for my mentor, & his mentor so on and so forth. I mean no disrespect but you really don't understand anything about the background of these dogs or their true purpose.

19. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

dosnt hurt my fealings any...
    But I would like to remind everyone what crew is breeding for...
    DWARF PITS...
    You think a dwarf pit is going to win a confirmation show??
    Especially one that looks like your male!! Are you sure that is a full blooded pit bull?? LMFAO

20. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

what i really dont understand is this, WHY are you all thinking im so ignorant? i have read about and studied these dogs almost since i could read, im 32 years old, and i wish i could have been around back in the day, im not stupid, i know where these dogs come from, what you all dont seem to understand is to me there is NO DIFFERENCE between the dogs you raise and the dogs i choose to feed, mine are just prettier. im asking some of you to prove it to yourselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.