1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

2 fighting dogs at Dulles shot to death

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Nell_Bell, Dec 11, 2009.

1. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Man you aint never lied.... Them mutha fuckin Fairfax cops are the worse. they will make something out of nothin no matter whoo you are. Cool Fairfax cops are few and far between. Can't stand them mutha fuckas :mad::mad:!......

Vic

2. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

So you would put your dog down for doin what it was bred to do? If that is the case why do you even own any kind of "pitbull"? or any other breed for that matter.

Vic

3. LilBoogieMan

LilBoogieMan Big Dog

An intelligent post. Instead of the thuggish cop bashing, here is the REAL issue that's going to happen. Airlines arent going to want to fly APBTS. I mean some ALREADY will not fly them. But now, the ones that DO might not want to anymore. It's not the cops/airline workers fault that the dogs got out, because we know pits have gotten out of their crates before. But now, i guarantee you these airlines are gonna freak out over this sh*t.
    Regardless if some folks DONT fly their apbts, a lot do. As soon as I read that story i was like..here we go. I can see a total ban on flying pits coming. I wouldnt be surprised. It's bullsh*t. :mad:

4. This post is absolutely ridiculous. Dogs are animals. Animals can and will get into fights.

Your "guess" is absurd. Sounds like you've been brainwashed by the HSUS or PETA.

Just my 2 cents.

5. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Why? This breed is bred to be DA. It's a normal trait, and not something that should end a dog's life.

6. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Thugs are not the only ones who bash cops AKA the largest street gang in America. Alot of hardworking people are fed up with their strongarm tactics. I agree it is bad that the dogs got loose, but it is kind of odd they both got out at the same time. Could it be, just maybe, some idiot let them out for shits and giggles, or maybe out of ignorance. Ignorant people are more of a threat to pit bulls than "thuggish cop bashing".

7. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

epic troll is epic?

I hope you're just kiddin', brah.

8. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Good post Magnoilaotis.....

And I suppose They both needed to be shot to defuse the situation too. Any one who doesn't think there is more to that story is dumb....

Vic

9. mommy2kane

mommy2kane Big Dog

Sure as hell hope you don't own an APBT. Considering dog aggression is normal for this breed, I'm shocked to hear you would put your dog down for it. You definitely don't sound very pit bull-savvy at all. Not all dogs who get into a fight were "trained" to fight. Wow.

10. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Toney and hack there is no nice way of saying this...you two are retarted...get the hell outta bulldogs quick fast and in a hurry. For the good of the breed.

11. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I cant believe that this sliped under the radar....you would tase both dogs insted of useing a break stick....woooooooooow!!

12. familydude

familydude Big Dog

Then put your dog to sleep now cause all dogs including poodles get into fights and to say that you would give it a dirt nap for doing something that comes natural for the breed is ludicris, and absurd. In fact I would say that YOU are responsible because if you are not aware of what these dogs can, will, and love to do which is fight then you didnt do your research before you got the dog anyway. Also a dog does not have to be "trained to fight" to wanna get of a crate and fight. This is natural for this breed if you can't accept that then get rid of your dogs.

Also as far as the cops shooting the dogs, doesn't really surprise me. Yea cops have a tough job, but do they really have to search my car every damn time they pull me over i don't even have a record of any sort. Cops in general assert authority because they can not always cause they have to.

13. bdub

bdub Top Dog

im sorry but if you think cops dont do what they want you should hit up henry county virginia ans then make a trip to then next county over and then the next county over.ive seen more cops dealing drugs than i have anyone else.ive ssen them get busted by other cops and still keep their job.i know of one that got busted shoplifting at walmart when he was off duty and when the ones that were called showed up he told them he was doing undercover work.same cop got busted selling blow by the feds.he's still a cop today.hell in the county i live in now the whole damn force got busted for pushing dope all the way up to the cheif of policemost of them got off with it and a few got a year or two.they do what they want here. those cops didnt need to kill both dogs.hell they probably let em out to go at it and someone caught em

14. familydude

familydude Big Dog

Your probably right bout what happened in my opinion.

15. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

its ok i understand that anatomy and physiology isnt your strong point, so ill let it pass :).

heres your free lesson for today though, the taser works by cutting off electro signal from the nervous system to the muscles. a dog cant keep fighting if it cant move by its own will, tasing is very humane and the results are instant, so please stop with your mindless BS thank you.

16. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

I hear ya, I respect your opinion, but my dad was a cop and he honestly feels that most of them shouldn't even be allowed to carry water pistols full of vinegar. Apparently, along with all the good officers doing the job, they are also a whole lot of power-tripping dumbasses,...a whole lot.

17. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

18. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Please, please, please say you don't have a Pit Bull. If you do, just do me a favor-put the dog down, and find another breed that starts with P....Poodle, Papillon, Pug, Pekingese...something like that.

19. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

poodles are mean dogs i would never own one especially if i had kids

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

the sad part is you know how a taser works but not a breakstick. now heres YOUR lesson for the day my friend...a breakstick works based on the age old principal of leverage. lesson over, now for advice...dont try to talk over peoples heads when you dont know SH*T