1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

2 Day Show - End Of Summer Blast - Milton, TN

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by diva, Jul 23, 2007.

1. diva

diva CH Dog

2. I planned on going to that one (probably only Sunday). I was wondering how they run the junior handlers classes...let me know if you have any info.

3. diva

diva CH Dog

I plan on going Saturday and Sunday. The junior handlers are broken down in to age groups (1-5, 6-10, and 11-15). The event is judged on how well the child handles the dog. From what I know of the event, each junior handler walks the dog in to the ring, stacks if they know how, and shows the judge the teeth of the dog.
    I hope to see you there!

4. Thanks for the info...on second thought, I think I'll wait until my girls see it done once or twice before I let them try junior handlers. It will still be a fun event Im sure. Thanks again.