1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

2 bullies in GA

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by GAowner, Jan 19, 2007.

1. GAowner

GAowner Pup

Sorry but these 2 must go. I travel between south florida and ATlanta GA so I can deliver in between to a good home. My male is very good but just is getting too territorial (not his fault, I know) to other dogs and it has become a real problem. Dogs are 45 minutes west of Atlanta

Diablo Red APBT 4 years old (pure breed, never bothered to get papers)neutered
    Blanca White BullDog 1 year old (papers) spayed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2007
  2. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

No offense, but if aggression (or territorial tendencies) towards other dogs is an unworkable situation, this isn't the right breed for you. That's like giving up a Saint Bernard for being too big and drooly, or a hound for baying. Its part of the breed.

Not trying to bash. Just please keep that under consideration if you ever think about getting this breed again. I'm sorry these dogs have to lose their homes.

3. GAowner

GAowner Pup

theres more to it than you know. look up some of my other posts or this thread http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=189810#post189810

Please dont hijack this thread. if you have something to say, post it in the other thread.

BTW, these dogs are now in South Florida and desperately need a home. they are homeless right now.

4. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I've read the other posts and I stand by what I say. Why don't you contact a rescue to help you out? Most likely they're all full up, but its better and nothing.