1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

2 Breedings

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SWAMPER, Aug 2, 2005.

1. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

2. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

I hope they work out for you Swamper

3. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

nice real nice...

4. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

nice, i want some of that Skull stuff myself.....

5. 440rider

440rider Guest

lookin good swamp...... I want one off miss manson and the pup you get off the rich x pearl breeding if that works out for you.

6. auggiedog

auggiedog Pup

love that #2 , should be very good

7. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Thanks The Pearl Litter Is Coming To .................as Far As I Know Her And 1 Of Her Belly Mates Are Both Hokked With Him ..............

8. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

how come to you people don't say like why you doing this and that.........but to us newbies they are always banging us.

9. JohnsonKennels

JohnsonKennels Big Dog

lmfao cause they know what they are doing, they have been doing it for years i bet.
    you have to crawl before you can walk

10. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Exactly..................................................

11. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

very nice swamper...good luck

12. hey is leatherface open for stud how much let me no email me

13. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Because they are responsible dogmen and we already know that they arent going to be breeding just to sell puppies. With newbies, this is what they all want wheteher they admit it or not-money. You will come to find out that some dogmen rarely ever sell a pup....they either keep all or farm out what they cant keep to close friends.

14. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

not all newbies!! i want some true pits, and i want to get them fixed, i don't wanna breed them. i don't want any money at all, i have goats for that;) i just love this breed! :p

15. RHI

RHI Big Dog

lol...............

16. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

hey is leatherface open for stud how much let me no email me

YEAH HE CAN BE WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT I CANT GET YOUR E MAIL 2 WORK OR MY COMP IS SCREWED UP

17. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

Those are some nice dogs you have hope all goes well. Keep us posted.

18. GETREAL

GETREAL Pup

Hey Swamp Do You Still Have That Dog "pimp" I Believe Is What You Called Him? Post His Ped's For Me If You Do....

19. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Pm Me ...................I MAY HAVE 1 NAMED THAT MAYBE NOT...............

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2005
  20. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

What would puppies of that nature go for? If you ARE going to sell some....