1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

14 litters on the Hill and not one I love.

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Naustroms, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

that last bulldog on left in the ped pic would be my choice

how are his "spike" dogs?

2. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

If you dont like any breeding maybe its because you dont have the right info.

Bobby Peru x MJ is an interesting cross considering the dogs behind.

Dyno x Princess Lady is proven to be a good one and should be one of the last of that bitch so thats a good opportunity to get one.

Dyno x Otto Girl puts togheter 2 of the best Chinaman x Lee Ling dogs with Simba and Hickory Tee that were also good dogs.

Haystack x Bridget, well.. biscuit was a very good dog and Miss Mouth and Lady Princess are/were top bitches on TG's yard so you cant go wrong.

Haystack x Miss Mouth II, Double Miss Mouth, one of the best actual bitches on his yard with more Frisco/LG blood coming from Crocodile and again Biscuit.

Rusty breedings looks good too but i dont have much info about the past cottingham breedings off Tom (some consider Dyno a C'ham dog but i dont think so).

And Santos x Marley i like alot this breding, im very happy with my Sluggo pups and this breeding looks very heavy on Spike/Eli which is a proven cross thru the decades.

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

thanks for the insight. its definitely appreciated.

4. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

NP.

Little offtopic but my Dyno male playing with my Sluggo female pup :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLT_SXkVnqc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLT_SXkVnqc[/ame]

5. purenxs

purenxs Pup

I got just got me an El Negro pup o/o Dominas Negras, but I really like the Bobby Peru, 2nd from the left, pup. Looks really serious!:D

Those El Negro x Rippa pups look like the real deal, also.

6. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

YEAH NO SHIT ..55 pups ..im sure a couple will be CH ....but who couldnt with odds like that :rolleyes:

7. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

el negro x rippa.

8. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

man i wish i had some cash not to expensive but a good amount for a 17 yr old i guess lol

9. Hoss

Hoss Pup

most "pit bull" kennels that are on the web. lol

10. terryg

terryg Pup

I'd like to have one of those rustyxgloria pups or the bobbyxmj pups myself

11. yoel

yoel Big Dog

I wonder if the price will go down if he can't get rid of em? Im so DOWN for a pup off el negro

12. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

and yet there is a dog for adoption from his yard on our board??

13. gameexchange

gameexchange Big Dog

awwwhhhh thats so cute 3 gamedogs all in the same house playing around and having sooooo much fun. I bet they're all heavy mouthed and looking good so far. Thats just me being messy. sorry i couldnt help myself

14. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    thats some funny shit right there.... made my night gameexch

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Anyone know about the status of El Negro's health? Is he still throwing without assistance? Not sure how much time he's got left.

16. BRONXXX

BRONXXX Big Dog

When I spoke with Garner on the phone alittle over a week ago, I asked him about this. He said that El Negro is about 12 years old and that each litter is a gift because of his age...And he left it at that, I didnt poke anymore at it.

17. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

fair enough, thanks. i think i might've found someone who can go half in with me on a pup and keep it on their yard until I buy their share of it or whatever else we decide. nothing granite but its looking good.

18. BRONXXX

BRONXXX Big Dog

Cool man, best of luck and if it happens post some pictures! :D

19. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 Pup

well any and all of Toms dogs are taken care of.I am not just talking of what I have heard.I live a right down the rd from him and became good friends with him back when I bought Bolo from him as a pup.I have helped out all around that yard and he does a good job

20. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I am sure he does take good care of his dogs...but not all r placed well. He should take time to place em rt...and if he doesnt have time to do that he shouldnt breed 14 litters at a time like I said he has that many in MX rt now too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.