1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

11-3 & 4-07 NC ADBA Show Results!!

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by twiztidpitz, Nov 4, 2007.

1. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Re: 11-3 & 4-07 NC ADBA Show Results!!

That is a great picture of Ruger! He was some good competition in BOS ;) Here is the pic of Helios at the show on sunday...
    [​IMG]

2. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

For some reason the photo program distorted a few pics of some people's dogs. If any of the pics I sent look off or strange, let me know and I'll redo them. (I'm finding ways around having to do this paper for school.)

3. Blaizen

Blaizen Big Dog

Great Pic! Thanks apbtluver! Wonderful!

Dtwo - I can't say "Thank You" enough to you guys for helping me with the dogs. It meant the world to me.

PS - My nephew is hooked now! He placed Bella second over Baby Girl's third Sunday and the hook is set! LOL!

Hope you are feeling better!

4. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

BLAIZEN - check your email. We had a "wild ride" home, lol.
    Oh you are welcome - I just wish I could have done more. Although I did figure out the shade thing, so I'm proud to be a little bit useful!
    Man I slept like a rock last night - first time in 3 weeks.

5. Re: 11-3 & 4-07 NC ADBA Show Results!!

i know! i wish i could have been there! i am really looking fwd to texas at the end of the month! hope we all have as good a weekend there! :D

CONGRATS again everybody!

6. Re: 11-3 & 4-07 NC ADBA Show Results!!

Congratu;ations to everyone! Seems like a very nice turnout! Too bad we couldn't make it! It would have been nice!

Great pics BTW!

7. Blaizen

Blaizen Big Dog

Here are the pics of my winners :D

[​IMG]
    Evo 9-12 males - 2 First Places and 1 Third

[​IMG]
    Baby Girl 3-5 females - 2nd and 3rd

[​IMG]
    Bella 3-5 females - 2 2nd's

[​IMG]