1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

11-3 & 4-07 NC ADBA Show Results!!

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by twiztidpitz, Nov 4, 2007.

1. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

11-3 & 4-07 NC ADBA Show Results!!

This weekend was great!! I got to meet alot of great people. There were lots of really nice dogs out there, especially the CH class....WOW....20+ dogs in all 3 CH classes.

I saw Bobby Boucher there....Congrats on the BOS in the PM show! I was in there with you, I took 1st in 18-24 month males with the half masked male. It was a close one between our two, they really showed there self well!

I also got to meet Tanya from Cold Steel Pits, she is such a great woman! I hope to get some dogs from her in the near future.

Helios took 3rd in the am show, and 1st in the pm show, both in the 18 - 24 males. Sorry no pictures, we don't have a camera yet, working on getting a digital SLR camera. Hopefully someone has some pics from the show on here.

Congrats to the other winners also!

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Re: 11-3 & 4-07 NC ADBA Show Results!!

Hey Congrats on the win Helios is a great looking dog!

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

yeah, I saw you shortly. I wasn't very social on Saturday. I was just getting over being sick all week, and I kind of rushed the "social" aspect by going out. lol. But I did see Helio get his ribbon, which was awesome. Congrats! Next show, I definitely promise to introduce myself, and talk a bit. :)

4. Re: 11-3 & 4-07 NC ADBA Show Results!!

man i wish i could have came. CONGRATS twiztd on your win!

hey twisted bobby made champion with those points there saturday. i was getting updates on the phone all weekend. lol CONGRATS Dtwo! what an awsome dog!

blaizen was there also. they cleaned up with a total of 9 ribbons is what they said on the phone. wish i could have made it but i'm going to texas at the end of the month. CONGRATS!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2007
  5. Re: 11-3 & 4-07 NC ADBA Show Results!!

congrats...I knew Helios would be in the running from the pics [​IMG]. Did you show the pup?

6. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Oh man! I knew I liked that dog! Bobby B was looking down the line and I think your dog was the only other one in there firing!
    Congrats to you too!
    Bobby got his 7 points and the BOS was a big bonus!
    Our Bandito took a 2nd in the pm show in the 12-18 male as well.
    We left to come home today but I know Blaizen did well - two firsts, one 2nd, and one 3rd today.
    Sorry - I only got a couple crappy pics of Bobby B. . .
    15 months old, AADR/ADBA Champion Blaizen's Ruger!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Hey Dtwo..congrats on making champ..Bobby looks great!

8. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Congrats Twiztid..Helios is looking good.

9. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

For anyone who didn't see thw eight [ull it was insane. There were dogs pulling 300 times their body weight (Teaspoon & Tar-baby), with the most pulled being 15575 by 90 lb Minute Man. Both mine set new personal records also.
    Baron - 9475 lbs 231% weighed in at 41 lbs
    Madden - 10375 lbs 143% weighed in at 72 lbs

10. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Twiz, I got some photos of Helios for you on Sunday that I'll send to you for you to post if you'd like.

Dtwo, I've got some photos of Bobby as well that I'll send to you. It was great to see you again this weekend. Wish you and the hubby could have stayed longer on Sunday.

Narnia took a second and third:

[​IMG]

Beaner took a third.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2007
  11. Re: 11-3 & 4-07 NC ADBA Show Results!!

Congrats TwiztidPitz!! Helios well deserved those ribbons. Keep up your great work.

Your Friend
    ~~MagnumKennels~~

12. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Wow, congrats...I wish I would have gone over there and watched a little bit.

13. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Yeah I heard the weight pull was crazy!! Especially on Sat, not ending untill 12:30 am.

Congrats Dtwo on making CH with Bobby, yeah, my boy was on the end firing away, I should have been next to you ;)

Sunday Helios was just dead and didn't show very well. Kinda upset, but you can't win them all I guess.

If anyone has any pics of him send them to me ;) We hope to travel more next year to get more chances at pts.

14. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I wish I would have known, I had my camera with me, though it isn't the best camera. I would have gotten one or two for you. Next time I guess.

15. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Check your email Twizted, I sent you a photo of your boy.

16. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Yeah, I uploaded it. It looks really good! I can't wait to get me either a Nikon DX40 or a Sony digital SLR camera. Congrats on your wins apbtluver;)

17. Blaizen

Blaizen Big Dog

We had a great weekend in NC - saw some good friends and had a lot of fun. We are pleased with the results our dogs came home with.

Evo (9-12 male) took a 3rd, 1st and 1st
    Baby Girl (3-5 female) took a 2nd and 3rd
    Bella (3-5 female) took two 2nd's
    Blaize (5+ male) took 2nd and 1st

We brought home a total of nine ribbons - the greatest weekend we've ever had! No pictures yet - will post some soon.

In addition to the ribbons, our boy, Blaizen's Ruger (aka Bobby Boucher), made Champion and took a Best in Show on Saturday night. What a weekend! We're so proud of Bobby and thanks to you Dtwo (and the old man, of course!). ADBA/AADR CH Blaizen's Ruger - sounds great, huh?

apbtluver - it was great to see you again and congrats on your wins.

Also, congrats to everyone else who placed their dogs and thanks to the clubs for a great show.

(BB and jamonit - you missed a great show!)

18. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Congrats to all. The dogs look great. Good work.:)

19. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Thanks, it was great seeing you guys again as well. I'm sure we'll see you Thanksgiving weekend. If you feel like getting out of the house on Saturday, Nov. 10, we are hosting two sanctioned AADR shows in one day in North Florida.

If you want, I send Dtwo the photos of Bobby, if you'd like PM me your email address and I'll forward them to you as well. I didn't too many photos this time as we took over 700+ at AADR Nationals and I still haven't finished deleting them from the memory card. :rolleyes:

20. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

APBTLuver - great pic of Narnia, she's a pretty girl.
    Oh and thanks so much for the pics of Bobby - that is an awesome camera!

Blaizen - LOOK!
    [​IMG]

Something to be said for your dogs when they can place no matter who is handling them!
    See ya'll next year!