1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

10 Lb chain

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by ShortHeel, Jul 20, 2006.

1. I traded a weight pull harness for a weighted harness.

This harness can be seen ot our yahoo group listed on the link in my signiture.

But anywheys the harness is sand weighted that connects to the origional collar and it walks like a walking harnss sort of speaking.
    Well it is weighted in the belly and belly only and its 10 pounds of weight. I like it And it seems to be giving one hell of a workout in a short walk.

2. Attila

Attila Guest

cool beans dude. When you going to bring your skinny ass down south bro?

3. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

off topic..but you never cease to amaze me....

4. Attila

Attila Guest

Ok. I hope it is a good thing to amaze you. I shall dare ask. How do I amaze you. Am I that crazy that I bring crazy to a new all time level? or am I something good like rum cake? Nah German Chocolate with the coconut creame Iceing. yah that is my favorite. But it is the only cake I will eat but pie's girl I am a pie eating fool now. You got me wondering now. hmm. lol.

5. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Always coming up with new things..saying in different languages..its like watching National Geo on GAME DOG. ha...Pie..hmmm...not so much a pie person...cake is ok..i'm not sure I like sweets soo much.

6. Attila

Attila Guest

Lol ya I do know a few languages. Some one on here called me proffessor. I think it was my friend Davidlau..

I just like to eat. I don't really care for sweets as I do meat but I will eat them. lol