1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

zoey's progress

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by JoeyNzoey, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fblb

fblb Top Dog

ROTFL, Boogie!!!

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i remember popper lol

3. LMAO! That fucker couldn't even talk right after his beat down!! LOL

I couldn't help myself! :p

4. cutt

cutt CH Dog

sems like ol'Joseph either needs a set of new balls, or a high dose of Zoloft....

5. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

OK so we have established that a few members don't agree, like, or can say anything nice about my dog's progress for the 100th time (what a loss :rolleyes:). Do you expect me to think anything else was lost or to run away by all of the continuous negativity. I don't need to win or earn anything from those who choose to be assholes and internet thugs. I spend the time, work, effort, patience, and dedication with my dog and for those who can see it, see it and that's why they give me the respect, advise, guidance, compliments, and time that I deserve. Sorry to disappoint you children but nothing can destroy my working effort and dedication to strive for the most with my dog, then myself if I choose to quit. Quitting or minimizing in any shape or form is out of the question so feel free to keep entertaining yourselves. Children will be children.

6. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Thats the way Joey, back yourself.

7. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Atta girl Joey you tell em lol, great post.

8. LOL yeah I'm sure all the haters feel like they were "told" hahahahahaha

9. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Lmao i have a feeling this thread is going to get "Flithy" :eek:

10. fblb

fblb Top Dog

That might be because your dogs "progress" is nothing to be posting about. Tell me what "progress" do you see in the pictures you have posted? Go ahead look hard with your amazingly seasoned eye, and tell us. Yeah I might seem like an asshole, and personally I don't give shits about that raggedy ass dog you are wasting your time "conditioning" or "improving". You want to post bullshit then turn around crying, and be all dramatic when people don't agree with you. You act like you are in the last round of a knock out drag out fight with anyone that tells you different than what you think, I bet the rocky theme song is playing in your empty head while you post. You speak of respect yet it's another thing you know absolutely about. You only "respect" people that pat you on your back, and high five you for nothing. You say you are dedicated to your dog only to do it, and the breed a disservice by being a pig headed stubborn know it all jack ass with every stance you have, not willing to possibly think about anything other than what you already "know is absolutely correct". Keep on Mrs. Mayfield, you know it. You can put glitter on a turd, but at the end of the day it is still a turd. Retards will be retards.

11. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

I sense another joeynzoey closed thread in the near future.... :D

12. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

OK so we have established that a few members don't agree, like, or can say anything nice about my dog's progress for the 100th time (what a loss :rolleyes:). Do you expect me to think anything else was lost or to run away by all of the continuous negativity. I don't need to win or earn anything from those who choose to be assholes and internet thugs. I spend the time, work, effort, patience, and dedication with my dog and for those who can see it, see it and that's why they give me the respect, advise, guidance, compliments, and time that I deserve. Sorry to disappoint you children but nothing can destroy my working effort and dedication to strive for the most with my dog, then myself if I choose to quit. Quitting or minimizing in any shape or form is out of the question so feel free to keep entertaining yourselves. Children will be children.

13. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

wow this shit was brutal LOL remind me to never post pictures of my mutt again :D

14. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Ah yeah thats why I dont post pics up, because I cant take criticism LMAO.

15. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

lol

Just tell me, what the hell is that stupid ass collar about? I mean seriously, what the hell is that stupid ass collar about? It looks like shit. It's probably uncomfortable as fuck to the dog. It furthers the negative image. Everyone on here has told you it looks like complete dog shit yet every picture, there it is.

I saw you make some post that said "I already explained about the collar" yet I never saw the explanation. So what the hell is with that stupid collar?

The dog looks good enough, so I'm not going to put her down, I just want to know what the fascination with putting her in a Tower of London collar is about? That collar really sets the tone for any pic you'll ever post of her.

16. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Lol things got pretty filthy in here

17. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Normally I wouldnt be posting at all on this site but Im bored LOL...Yall so funny why is everyone focused on her collar? If I wanted a pink collar with flowers and hello kitty on it or a collar with real diamonds on it or better yet a collar with a pocket pussy on it would it make any difference? LMAO....Its like yall cant get over a friggen collar lol WTF does it really matter? A collar doesnt make a dog what he or she is it changes nothing.

As for her dog TRUTHFULLY it looks good enough, better looking then most fat dogs I see on this site.....Does her before and after pic have a dramatic difference? I will say NO but it does have a very lil slight difference where the dog looks lil tighter then before and any improvement no matter how lil is better then nothing....Her dog looks fine and very well taken care of for her own objective or goals for her dog, which is too be her family pet.

P.S. Dont get me wrong Folks Im still a Crazy ass Hard Core Prick shit talking Asshole Mofo LMAO...Its just with age Im a lil bit calmer with a more open perspective in general yet at the same time keeping as close to the truth as possible LOL

BUT with all that said and done I actually DONT GIVE A FUCK! LMAO

18. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

I just want to read the answer. :D I want to see what thought process went into it. "Ooh, there's a big stupid looking spikey collar that will make my dog look tough and scare would be attackers (and kids, baseball dads, old ladies, cripples, and midgets) I better buy it!!!"

19. fblb

fblb Top Dog

COPY/PASTE....good job.About what I figured...bullshit response from a bullshit "dog person" with a bullshit dog. Have a great day :D

20. popper

popper CH Dog

what you mean copy paste?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.