1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your opinions on BANDOGS?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by KingOfHearts, Sep 3, 2020.

?

Bandogs?

1. The real deal!

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Absolute trash!

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Don't know, don't care!

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

As I agree. A yote won't hang out and bang. EVER. They're scavengers. They're looking for an easy mark(like a purse snatcher) once they get some ivory buried in em they're gonna boot scoot and boogie on the fuck out.

I will say I've never had a yote run in though they linger.... if they can't lure them out they aren't gonna come in to the yard. They know what an easy lick is and what aint.

2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Yes. Agreed. But the willing house dog or even pit bull dog will chase them from a distance.

They then run into a bee hive.

One won't bang, but the group will do what it takes to eat.

S

Ssdd likes this.
  3. In Eastern Europe a pack of wolves wrecked a dogmans yard, one of the bulldogs had it's back degloved.

4. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

The Serbian pics? The one was just a head and neck left in a collar on the chain still.

CockneyRebel123 likes this.
  5. Yeah think that's the one, I think the dog that survived was a red bitch but she had the flesh off her back completely torn off. I imagine what got her by the back of the neck/shoulders and tried pulling her off the chain and the skin just came off.

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

If I remember correctly the wolves hit twice. Fucked one up real bad the first time came back and killed them the second.

7. Dogs have got no chance really, even less when they're on a chain.