1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Woods Snooty Cur???

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Foe Dream, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Foe Dream

Foe Dream Pup

Though He Was A 2xL why Did TG An Several other Known breeders Use Dogs off him As Foundations of there hole yard,, Yes he Came off a Good line of Dogs but is This a Case of A Cur Throwing Good Dogs.. An a Big reason why people breed unproven Dogs just because of what the papers say,, praying that There Dog is the next Snooty..

2. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

TG knew he was one hell of producer thats why. true dogman do not see paper .

3. Foe Dream

Foe Dream Pup

True Dog men Also look Dog on breeding Curs.. There isnt any Doubt he Was A Great producer but her him Self i Couldn’t See myself feeding <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

4. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Would you rather feed a duck made out of gold that produced nothing but shit..or...would you rather feed a duck made out of shit that produces nothing but gold?

5. Foe Dream

Foe Dream Pup

LOL U have A point

6. gogettem

gogettem Pup

i would not have ever bred him once he quit.thats just how it is i dont care what he produced but lucky it worked out and now is in the back of a few of my dogs peds

7. Boze

Boze Top Dog

he never quit

8. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

a game 2xl is not the same animal as a 2x quitter. please tell me where he quit.

9. fblb

fblb Top Dog

He was good enough for me, lol.

10. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

:champ::0047:

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

just bc a dog doesnt win doesnt mean its not a good dog. the basis pr these dogs SHOULD be gameness and if the dog is game to the core and just went against a better all around dog than that dog is staying in my program. Winners are great but dont overlook losers, if a dog is worth the bet in the first place they must have shown somebody something right?

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

love this lol

13. Robber

Robber Big Dog

I have often seen it referenced that he "quit" twice, but I have also heard that the Rascal loss is a big part of what proved his gameness because that one went so deep, so I guess you have to decide for yourself. I don't know much about the loss to Ox..

14. IRONHIDE

IRONHIDE Big Dog

Gameness will see a dog thrue as long as it is physicaly able but sometlmes a dog I hurt to bad or just has nothing left so I have a hard time calling a curr without seeing myself or from a trusted person who has nothing to gain by lying to many people call curr on a badly injured dog there is a diffrence beetween can't and won't expecialy if the dog has been proven more than once against fast comp.....

15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

And don't forget that some dogs are picked up against their will. Be a damn shame to lose a good dog cause he got left down too long. And just because a dog loses doesn't mean the other dog was better. If the other hit a bleeder early, dog goes into shock and loses. Doesn't mean the same dog couldn't come back against the same opponent and win later.

16. madboy

madboy Big Dog

well said m8! this has happened many times before.

17. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

well just look at finleys bo he did not scratch after he was picked up for courtesy scratch he stood the line no just imagine is he was never breed he is in alot of atre dogs peds infact he is in every one my dogs peds wat a dog does in the box doesnt always mean thats what he will or wont produce period

18. preme

preme CH Dog

im waiting to c a ped with not one cur or cold dog in it

19. IRONHIDE

IRONHIDE Big Dog

Well said. There are a # of factors that could hinder a performance some that could make a fine bulldog look like a curr every muscle on a dog has a function damage a important one and that could be it just like a Human one that I've seen is jaw and I don't care how game a bulldog is it knows if it can't bite but some people don't see it expecialy if it happens early in the contest they just call curr or say he quit I believe these are some reasons that some dogs have maby been miss labeled exp.proven dogs...

20. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Snooty QUIT twice as reported in the Journal. The only reason Snooty wasn't put down was because of his pedigree and that's the reason why he produced!

179pitman likes this.