1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which breeds can produce game dogs?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Kerberos91, May 18, 2023.

1. Oh ok i understand. Thanks

2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

And 99% of the time only an aobt will do it......

That's why the breed has a lock on the "game" for 120 + years.....

Sure a lab may hang out dor 10-15.... sure and tosa may not be sumo pushed out of the circle or yelp on 30.....

Only one breed will pick itself up after the handler thought they were dead at :40, scratch at 1:30 and cur one out in a skin hold the last :10 of a 2:15 show then have 20 grown men ready to bang in the driveway over who's next or if the call out should've been made....

crook60 and david63 like this.
  3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Again, the definitions are endless. All of them right and at some point all of them are wrong.

If he is willing to go across and take hold he is game.

From there the definitions are based on opinion and the warm fuzzies. LOL

S

AGK and Ssdd like this.
  4. I will be having some bandogge puppies if interested.

5. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

What they bred like?

If I were to get another bandog I'd get another clean, well built, 90lbs chevy red dog or kickass kicker bred dog. Been around a lot. Smart, loyal, good temperaments and the right ones don't need much pushing to be a man stopper....

6. I just realized you can't really post puppies for sale on here. But if you anybody interested. I can follow them on ig.

7. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You can post how they're bred.... you surely have a ped for the apbt and mastiff you crossed

8. I do. But that's more so a kennel in house information. But for the APBT lines Gr Ch Grunt is my dogs great fathers, father, American Bulldog lines are mean machine, Rottweiler lines are from Germany.

9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

So u can tell me
    So it's a great great grandson to gr ch grunt to some "German rotts"?

10. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Sounds like mutts broski.....

11. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

And American bulldogs "lines" which there really on 2 type of A.B.....

I mean I'm just trying to find out about the product your selling....

12. I have being bite work sleeve work for 4 years. I was a federal cop for 4 years doing k9 work. I do man drive and property work with my dogs. These are working american bandogges that have been tested on man in real life. American bandogge that is a mixed breed designed to work. A mutt is a dog created by accident that's the difference. My dog is 5th of his generation so it's not any backyard breeding.

13. Mean Machine is Johnson Type AB.

14. A mutt is a dog created by accident that's the difference. My dog is 5th of his generation

15. No. This over a 20 year span. These dogs are basically their own breed at this point. You asked for bloodlines that's what used but my dog is like the 5th generation. The direct dog that was blood related to grunt is also dead. This Lineage goes way back.

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Been telling folks for years all my dogs were rescued mutts lmfao

17. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

No a mutt is any dog of mixed(multiple breeds) or unknown origin.... not just accidental breedings.

18. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

If it is Grunt in there you (nor anyone else) knows its origin.

His owner (RIP) hung papers with the best of them. He had dogs off Grunt that looked like Mayday spit them out. He had dogs off Grunt that looked like Thug/Mugger man spit them out.

A guy I know had one off Mugger Man and ran into an old friend at a show who had one off Grunt. They both had the same mother and were about a week a part in age. Same mom, birthed puppies a week apart and two different registries.

He also crossed his pit dogs and AB's in order to make 'big pits', which was his calling card.

Good luck with your dogs/crosses. I would like to see some pics.

S

19. A mongrel, mutt or mixed-breed dog is a dog that does not belong to one officially recognized breed and including those that are the result of intentional breeding. Although the term mixed-breed dog is sometimes preferred, many mongrels have no known purebred ancestors.

This doesn't fit working American Bandogge kennels. So he was still wrong.

20. If that's the case all dogs orgin is in question because none of us can prove dogs unless we are dna testing. There's more hang papers in the APBT and American Bully community than anything. I can prove that these three breeds only make up my bandogge kennels. The hang paperwork in American bandogge really wouldn't make a difference since bandogges are mixed breeds from the start but I can trace back to my dogs originally crosses which was ABxRottie x APBT.