1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where did I go RIGHT with my child?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KuttersKru, Apr 23, 2009.

1. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

I got home from work, as natural I broke out the sweats, starting rocking on my new copy of GH Metallica, pulled out a Sam Adams and got comfy. I've gotten to the third or so tour on the goddamn game because I'm so awesome, until I hear an immense wave of maniacal laughter spewing from the top floor. Down comes my kid and he pulls out a little accordian folder full of public education. He says to me, "Dad, I have to work on poetry this part of the year, I'm on project #2 whereas I study nature and comprise a haiku about this scene of nature." So instead of bracing myself as I should, I wait like a sitting duck to two 17 syllabic works of inspired genius (one was extra credit).

"Oh, lovely nature,
    it's a possum, kill that thing!
    Oh, looks like it left."

"My life, gone to waste,
    I have hepitidus B,
    where'd that shit come from?"

There are children who know the capital of Russia and feel special from attaching a thermometer to a styrofoam cup, and THEY'RE the ones being shown on Oprah, and Martha, and Regis and Kelly, screw 'em, my kid's a GENIUS.

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

damn right thats a genious...plain too smart

"where that shit come from" thats some hilartious shit..

I hated haikus untill this one.

ps..I can imagine u doin what your avatar is doin.lol

3. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

Wow! Your kid is the best EVER! Hahahaha.

4. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

I almost fell on the floor. Genius!

5. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

One can only hope to have a kid like that. LMAO that's hilarious.

6. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

LOL That's classic!

7. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

LOL how'd you know?! I do it most times when people say something stupid....so I do it a lot, LOL