1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's Cookin?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YellowJohnJocko, Nov 12, 2018.

1. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

Small world man. Gotta love Miami, city build on powder

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Yall don't know about no shrimp and grits
    Screenshot_20230413_181645_Gallery~2.jpg

chili likes this.
  3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

My favorite Mexicanos opened up their food truck for the spring/summer season today so I had to grab some Tacos and a Torta for lunch. We know winter is done around here once this family opens up shop....

20230415_125258.jpg

Then I went to the Native Americans for my weed. I totally support multiculturalism and cant no one ever say I don't. Lol.

This weeks carts

20230415_132510.jpg

Got some nice Banana Purple Punch flower.

Screenshot_20230415_134411_Gallery.jpg

Bought a Lookah Seahorse Pro Plus to start to get away from the cartridges and more to the real concentrates that don't add butane and other shit to what I'm smoking. The carts are killing my lungs. Plus all the other concentrates are 1/3 the price of a cart the same weight.
    5 grams of Gelato diamonds and sauce shown with it.

20230414_161842.jpg

Diamond OG budder

20230414_165323.jpg

GMO sauce

Screenshot_20230415_135053_Gallery.jpg

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Smart choice. Back in 08 me and the homeboys ran bho through pvc pipe and didn’t know shit about purging. Had a few friends that had co2 extraction and it definitely had shit in it. Even though that was Back in the day never trusted carts. With the price of flowers so cheap. You might as well pick up a rosin press and squish your own dabs.

AGK and Ssdd like this.
  5. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Hit Illinois this afternoon. Grabbed an 8th of kush mintz and a couple carts. I'll post the lab tests when I post up the food.

AGK likes this.
  6. AGK

Late evening snack.

Black Angus hamburger topped with sunflower & pea micro-greens, sautéed garlic seared wild ramps and 1 gram of Psilocybe Natalensis on a toasted Kaiser roll with ketchup.

It was fire.

Screenshot_20230415_204447_Gallery.jpg

chili and Michele like this.
  7. AGK

Sometimes I just be bored at home thinking to myself, I'm about to get boujie in this kitchen.
    Bork! Bork! Bork!

Screenshot_20230415_204605_Chrome.jpg

chili and Michele like this.
  8. AGK

Korean BBQ chicken Stir fry with King Trumpet Mushrooms and Hokkien noodles for the win....

20230419_190829.jpg

Sauce for dessert

Screenshot_20230419_205235_Gallery.jpg

Michele likes this.
  9. chili

chili Big Dog

Damn all that food is looking good. Send some of that grub my way.

high fructose corn syrup.

B51AB54B-CE8D-4119-B627-E7353BEA25E1.jpeg

Ssdd, Michele and AGK like this.
  10. Beartrap

Beartrap Big Dog

Been raining all day so been indulging a little bit lol!!!!

Attached Files:

Ssdd, chili and ben brockton like this.
  11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

You grow that shit you post? Every nugget you post has been really well grown and hand trimmed to perfection.

12. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

That's some expensive bologna.

14. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

Lmfao almost the price of steak !

15. Beartrap

Beartrap Big Dog

Bahamian barbecue chicken and rice with corn

Attached Files:

chili likes this.
  16. chili

chili Big Dog

yeah and thanks man. Been doing it long enough. Hit me up if you’re ever in the PNW and want some samples. Bring that lil red girl too lol. How’s she doing?

Here’s some waiting game #16 (Fruity Pebbles OG x MAC)

Attached Files:

ben brockton and AGK like this.
  17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

You definitely got the gift to grow. I haven't smoked since 2017 I'd jump the box fucking with you.
    In truth I feel sort of guilty taking her off j's yard she definitely fits the family avg. Just hope she can produce herself. Keep that between us. For everyone else I gave the bitch to triple j lmfao

chili likes this.
  18. AGK

Daughter brought me dinner.

20230421_200955.jpg

Do-si-dos crumble and Gelato sauce.

20230502_221806.jpg

Michele, chili and ben brockton like this.
  19. AGK

Just made this beef stir fry with a Sesame Seed teriyaki sauce topped with some caramelized king Oyster mushrooms on top of some Thai ribbon noodles.

20230503_202247.jpg

Got some Sherbanger flower

Screenshot_20230503_211342_Gallery.jpg

I don't remember what strains these initals stood for but it's crumble, Diamonds +
    Sauce and budder

20230503_204125.jpg

Michele and Pullingcovers like this.
  20. AGK

If you like concentrates I totally recommend picking up one of them Lookah Seahorses. If my rig was clean I'd show yous how I can hook it up to a regular glass rig and you can ditch the blow torch now. Can also hook up carts to them. Easy AF to keep clean and you can use the reclaim from cleaning for edibles since it's decarbed and 1000mg per gram. My favorite thing to smoke out of these days.