1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wallace Bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Mudville_Monsta, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I've been looking for a pure bred Wallace rednose. My cousin had one about 95-97 and he gave him to me. He was the most loyal and protective pit I've ever had. He had so much control and was good to everybody that knew him. But strangers watch out. Anyways I've been looking and found a website here in Ca, but lost the address. I know it's an old bloodline and hard to find. Does anyone have what I'm looking for or know anyone who does?

2. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

there is a hog hunter were we got some from around us and we go two females that are very high quality dogs. they had a touch out lairds jap in them also

3. Pit Blldg

Pit Blldg Pup

Let me know if you find someone in NorCal w/pure Wallace, Hemphill, or Red Devil/Corvino dogs (No AmStaff, Tufftown, Larum, AmberLite etc). I did not want another catch weight dog, but if there is something good out there under 60lb might not be able to resist.

4. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

5. Mr.Mixon

Mr.Mixon Pup

6. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

From what I understand the line was not held in tact and as a resalt no longer exest in PURE form. If I am wrong someone post a ped of a living PURE Wallace dog. Mr. Morgan Is in Florda,But he has some of the purest Hemphill/Wilder blood left. If red devil Corvino Is What youre looking for check out Ironline kennels. Thay are in Illinois, but I would not get that blood from anyone besides Iron Mike.

7. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

well, well, well.long time no see.lol. anyhow i have not been able to get any of that blood since last posted. the dog i got was from stock down in Mexico and i can no longer get in touch with the person who had them becuase he is dead.his uncle was the one with the dogs down there. as far as Mike Morgan i have been in contact with him Via e-mail and he did respond. at the time of his response i was unable to take anyhting in and had to miss the oppurtunity. Iron Mike has some nicely bred dogs and i'm considering his line in the future. as of now i'm getting a Bolio/Mayday male and might be getting something off a little more private stock.

8. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Good luck with youre new male.

9. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

thanks. i'm at that point where i might need it.lol.

10. Mr.Mixon

Mr.Mixon Pup

Mudville Monsta, yeah I have been away for awhile, running 3 company's and helping 2 friends with their breeding programs. Teaching them to be keepers of Game Dogs and not breeders. Gotta make sure that people are only sticking together 2 dogs that are going to improve the breed and if it isn't then don't breed them, money should not be a factor. They are starting to learn.
    I myself have these 2 guys holding the line that my father and uncles started 27-Years ago and now I am looking to work with something different. Of course I will always have a hand in my family's line.

11. Mr.Mixon

Mr.Mixon Pup

Mudville Monsta this is the new baby:

12. WWII

WWII Banned

When did IM move to Illinois? Last time I checked, he was only 30min north of me. :D

13. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Must have went retarted for a quick second, I ment Indiana lmao:o

14. WWII

WWII Banned

Illinois, Indiana, Ohio...We're all the same. I've also heard that the all the Wallace blood is mixed now.

15. Mr.Mixon

Mr.Mixon Pup

Mudville, Hey how have you been? I have a nice Colby Female 10-Months Old. She is Registered, She is White and Black Pie Bald. Nice Game Lines. I would like to offer her to you to help you improve your lines.

16. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I got your message and I'll be giving you a call.

17. Mr.Mixon

Mr.Mixon Pup

I, Mr. MIXON stuck my 100% COLBY female to a Wallace/Alligator male. I threw a great litter. Somehow the male produced a Blue female in my litter and a Silver Fawn male in my litter both of which do not benefit me but would be a blessing on someone elses yard.

There is not a better litter as far as having an OLD SCHOOL pedigree in California right now, most likely this is the best California breeding in the last 10-Years.

Mr. MIXON
    http://www.mypitbullspace.com/mixonkennels

18. ANCHOR

ANCHOR Guest

hmmm, don't wanna be disrespectfull, but sounds to me like someone breeds just for color. if thats the case, i doubt if you couldnt give them all away! before you jump on me for my comment, tell me how you can state that a certain color dog would be no good for you?
    just my honest opinion people.;)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
  19. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

"Mr.Mixon" those dogs in that myspace link are not game dogs,and there not colby dogs,someone lied to you or your liying to your self.Maybe instead of spending all that time teaching your friends to be "keepers of game dogs" you should educate your self first on what a game dog is.Then you should try to practice what you preach..

20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Them dogs are ''the best breed dogs in the last ten years'' from good game lines:D.