1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Twisted X

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Aug 25, 2022.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I got black.

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Damn boots are expensive. How long do they normally last you. They got me for 300 on the throgoods and I can't see myself warring them any longer than it takes to load shit onto the stepdeck.

Ssdd likes this.
  3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Casual boots last longer because I don't wear them every day. Work boots no matter the brand , I am changing once a year and sometimes sooner.

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Your feet are very very important my friends ! Make them happy !

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Work " gear " is too damn expensive. Went to the north face store and went crazy buying shit for cold weather. Then they decided to drop a new add campaign with some homosexuals. Now I'm out here looking like a God damn tranny with some expensive ass boots. Fml

Pullingcovers likes this.
  6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol man it's sad we have to choose our brands more carefully now days.

7. Laced

Laced Pup

Damn... ended up bein a scam... sounded too good to be true..

bamaman likes this.
  8. Laced

Laced Pup

Bama aint lyin... the casual wear lasts forever...

I beat the shit out of my yard boots... BUT.. i got a pair of these about 2 years ago.... and theyve held up pretty damn good so far... especially considering the weather test last winter gave us... just gotta keep the mink oil on hand & keep em conditioned.... good boot if your on a budget!

https://www.ariat.com/10002284_7517...N&dwvar_HERITAGE__ROPER__M__FOO_width=EE_Wide

bamaman likes this.
  9. Laced

Laced Pup

Casual boots i like dan post if were talkin fancy... but they aint cheap, a good budget substitute would be cody james... tony lamas are cool too..

bamaman likes this.