1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

There's some APBt closer than i thought

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Sabrina the apbt, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Here I'll say it again. If YOU don't like it, go suck a camels sack.

I'm only here to serve the public. :)

2. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

4. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

Is your dogs name sabrina? If so then your screen name suggests otherwise

5. 4leaf

4leaf Pup

I have to agree with AGame...Dont see how you could get a dog to look like the sire of your dog being bred sixbits....just saying. Hate to tell you someone fudged the hell outta those papers. I run Sixbits blood I know what they look like and big fat and blue aint it lol I would just keep saying you have a RE cross lol cuz saying you have a Sixbits (or game dog) cross dog by a blue-bully looking sire is going to make you look like a dumbass....

6. 4leaf

4leaf Pup

HAHA!!! Boogie your an ass but I love it!!! lol Honesty can be a bitch sometimes ;)

7. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

Inbred dog for inbred dog breeders.