1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The pure Mayfield blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by nittpittx, May 7, 2023.

1. nittpittx

nittpittx Pup

These guys in the U.S. say they have the purest is this true?

2. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

Purest rod kershner dogs

3. Purest of the pure pure stuff.

gimwitag and nittpittx like this.
  4. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

Don meant for it to be outcrossed an worked. They still inbreeding from 90s dogs

5. nittpittx

nittpittx Pup

Wow!
    How can that be those dogs have to be messed up by now if they are inbreeding for the 90's

6. nittpittx

nittpittx Pup

Is your profile pic a Mayfield dog....
    I have not heard anyone say Don meant for them to be outcrossed, but I have always said that. I knew I was crazy

Aizen-As likes this.
  7. nittpittx

nittpittx Pup

In Holland is it a breeder/kennel i would like to see a ped of some that are still alive

Aizen-As likes this.
  8. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

That my friend is retired with no dogs, so that kennel in holland isnt active anymore... his last dogs were sold to another friend of mine and he is very happy with them and cherish keystone kennels his work

gimwitag and Aizen-As like this.
  9. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

No that's Serbian snooty in my profile. heavy debi red.

tomjones2 likes this.
  10. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

The purpose of inbreeding a Mayfield family is to pure other families up. But that reversing all the selection put on them back to old stock. New dogs can beat old dogs

11. nittpittx

nittpittx Pup

Thanks for the insight

12. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

In this bag are 3 unpublished books by Mayfield and a movie script of the town he was born raised and died in Sunnyvale Tx. Among other legendary items! 20230623_144600.jpg

Smoke42084 and Aizen-As like this.
  13. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

The original of weaver's big mike 20230429_153837.jpg

Attached Files:

tomjones2, Smoke42084 and F.W.K. like this.
  14. nittpittx

nittpittx Pup

Their must be some great readingn in there. I would love to read and see some of this. The parts where he said those dogs were brood stock, had crossed to be campaign dogs.
    The parts where he kept it really real

15. nittpittx

nittpittx Pup

Share some information I believe someone somewhere has these dogs in their backyard..

Aizen-As likes this.
  16. Aizen-As

Aizen-As Pup

Please.. tell me name

17. Aizen-As

Aizen-As Pup

Please..the name..

18. bollybok

bollybok Pup

What happend to keystone ore J d

19. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Keystone were Mike O'Henry and J.D first died a while ago and J.D retired from the dogs later on.I don't know we're his dogs went too.

20. nittpittx

nittpittx Pup

My guy I really like the pic thanks for sharing.