1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Greatest

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mntman2003, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

if he thought he could beat ali there would've been a rematch just like every other classic fight in boxing...

2. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

Yes but George went into a deep depression was in the hospital for it then he became a man of god and didnt fight for many yrs after . The tape wasnt found or really talked about till a few yrs ago.

3. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

oh btw George didnt know he was drugged till yrs later. Ali wasnt in his prime in most of his greatest fights and for many of them all he had for training was road work and shadow boxing.....he was a 212 lb Sugar Ray Leonard. Ali had heavy hands.

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

the real sad thing is whats become of Ali...breaks my heart to see

5. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

very sad hate seeing him like that.....61 fights 5 losses will help a condition come around I guess. Who else has a record like that

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

yeah he is the all-time best so he seems immortal, doesnt feel right seeing him like that. i couldnt imagine seeing michael jordan in that state. ha, guess i worship athletes

7. venom

venom Top Dog

We all gotta go one way or another and are all vulerable to certain shit.
    Hard to see any man in that state, everybody feels like they know athletes on a personal level because you're tuned into their lives so its kinda like seeing someone you know all fkd up.