1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tdk

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by CHAMP, Jan 21, 2015.

1. tudor

tudor Big Dog

Congrats tdk... long time and I'm sure you've forgot more than I'll learn.

2. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

Congrats T!! Thks for sharing the wisdom.
    Mucho apreciación

3. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Congratulations Mr T! I am very fortunate to have crossed paths with you and think the world of you and the blonde. You have been nothing but gracious and forthcoming with any tidbit of information I have asked, anytime I have visited, and introducing me to some good folks. So with that said I am glad to be able to call you a friend and here's hoping you many more years to come in these dogs.

4. bounty

bounty Big Dog

That's a lot of years with bulldogs T. Hopefully when i get up to 4 DECADES I'll be breeding dogs that produce shits as big your dogs. All the best for many more years with dogs.

5. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

it's so good to still hear from some of the survivors. very few will understand how dedicated you have to be to make it this long. that dedication is admired and appreciated. the knowledge you have is so much is so valuable to so many. to this day I don't understand why I have never meet ya face to face hahahahaha.I wish you many more years and may the good Lord give you what you need not what ya ask for. hahahahahaha-- Dan

6. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Thanks for all the good reads.

7. X10..... congrats sir!! Y.I.S.

8. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

congratulations T! Thank you for sharing your experiences and knowledge

9. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Long Live The Knight... Congrats and got at least another 142 in your system.. Key ingredients, Patiences and Rest lol

10. Fantisma

Fantisma Pup

One of the best. Haven’t talked to you in 15 years my old family friend. Definitely from gods country hope u are good and get chance to stop by and talk been to long amigo