1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Spent 10min on pedsonline

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ben brockton, Mar 28, 2023.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

A buddy of mine gave me his sign in information to the website. Literally about 10 minutes could be less and I got off that bitch quick as fuck.
    Yall mother fuckers who be over there is stupid as shit.

CPK APBT, patjr and AGK like this.
  2. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Because the "forum" side of it is full of idiots saying stupid shit on a site monitored by law enforcement

Dusty Road and ben brockton like this.
  4. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

ok , I
    never go on it , just use the data base for pedigrees

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

I didn't know they had a regular forum. And just reading a few posts literally about the dumbest most incriminating writing I seen.

6. The APBT gamedog community typically consists of very brilliant bright elite type of people compared to the gamebirds and thoroughbred communities

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Shit man most dogmen I know did both birds and dogs.

Revelator likes this.
  8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

How you come up with a handle like Rooster and then call fraternity dumb asses ? I'm just curious.

FrozenEli likes this.
  9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Because it's the zebo fag.... he was in my inbox last week with his bs.

patjr, Revelator and Dusty Road like this.
  10. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Only cock he's handled was with his mouth

Revelator and bamaman like this.
  11. chili

chili Big Dog

“My mama told me never move wit' imbeciles, so I don't”

- Tobe

AGK likes this.
  12. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

Sounds like good entertainment to me…. Lol

13. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

It is lol.

CPK APBT likes this.
  14. che

che Top Dog

Owner of the forum is a really funny guy too. You can’t call him a dogman. He don’t know anything about dogs too… just a man with some numbers of dogs and he is also in the ass of some dogmans to get some dogs for free

15. CPK APBT

CPK APBT Pup

The WIKIpedia of APBT. I sub to register a dog and to contact "suppose" breeders/owners for info. First time I thought it will be worth it. Had a homie wouldn't breed until I got "papers". Got "papers" and POL reg. of my dog and one off a breeding from his yard. And cant get a peep off or online. Its all entertaining tho'. I do agree this has been the most "kosher" of the other forums. Just wish the proactiveness was matched.

16. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

It is super entertainment. I don't have access anymore.

it sort of like high school when the cool kids sat at one table and lied about tagging little Mary Jane Rottencrotch. We all knew they were lying and full of shit but they were the cool kids.

S