1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sick pups

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by MajorPain, Feb 6, 2014.

1. MajorPain

MajorPain Big Dog

They are all doing great. We never got a 100% answer on what it was. Two of my neighbors had litters around the same time and both lost the whole litter to the same symptoms. I guess the IV and antibiotics worked.

Here is one of pups now. Fluffy ( my kids named him) [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

Fantastic news! Shame about your neighbors litters, but I'm glad yours are doing well.

3. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

MP which antibiotics did the vet use on your pups? Glad the rest made it. Good luck with them.

4. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

glad no one other puppies were lost.

5. MajorPain

MajorPain Big Dog

I don't remember the exact name of the antibiotics it was a generic brand broad spectrum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Ok thanks. I keep different ones on hand. Just wanted to see if there was 1 that I needed to add Incase I ran into the same problem. Thanks again and good luck with your pups.