1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show them women that stand with you.

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by AGK, Oct 21, 2013.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I'm in the tri state. ;) wink wink.. . Lmao

I don't blame you I have no interest in flying myself, especially if its off of U.S land.

That's one lucky dog, great picture of you both..

2. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

ohhh will be so nice to finally meet you then AGK, after all these years :)
    you will be bringing your brown male with you?
    im coming without dogs by the way...
    but if my trip was positive i will for sure save up to come with a dog next year

3. AGK

I'm sorry, I meant I live in the center of the Tri-state area, not I'm going to the show, between work and having no one I trust with my dogs, leaving for a few days is pretty much impossible for me. Not that I wouldn't love to kick it with you, just not able to travel much. Anytime your in or near the 814 though definitely get at me, Plenty of sights to be seen around here. ;)

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

My women is the best in the whole wide world as she never talks back to me and never says no whenever I want it she will give it up even 5 times or more in a single day. She is also very low maintanace and does not require much of anything to support her. She never nags me or complains what I dont do for her or that I am not paying her any attention etc.etc...All she requires is a good pumping once in a great while and we are good to go LMAOROTF.

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LOL I knew where that was going by the first 2 words haha.

6. montez255

montez255 Pup

What's up everyone. Glad to see the thread is still alive. [​IMG]
    My queen!

7. AGK

You sure are a lucky man montez!
    I been single for about a year now almost. Stopped even looking for a prospect since these bitches here are out they damn minds. Think I'm just tired of giving my all to get shit on in return. I've become so comfortable with having no drama in my life that I don't really even have an urge to pursue anyone. Glad someone's keeping this thread going. Great picture, you really are blessed.

Lmao them hoes lucky I got class or I'd start posting up all the dirty pics I have on all of them :lol:

8. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Good share, Montez lol.

Mine was out with me in the woods this last weekend helping clip field fence to the t post.

[​IMG]

9. AGK

[​IMG]

My bottom bitch at the moment :lol:

10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

OH now you can PM"S THEM to me AGK

11. Stratman

Stratman Big Dog

Hey AGK, PM them pics to me I'll post them. LOL How's the weather in PA been? No more snow and sub-zero temps I hope. I'm sure the hounds don't like it any more than I would.
    KOS

12. Stratman

Stratman Big Dog

AKG, Are you left handed or just pullin' "The Stranger" ROTFLMAO You need to visit FLA, warm weather and hot women.

13. AGK

No, I actually am left handed. When I want to feel like I'm cheating I'll go to the right. Lmao.

14. AGK

I love it in Florida. Only got to visit twice so far, both times were in the Orlando area. Have good friends in the Sarasota area who always try to get me to come on down and hang out for a week or so. Problem is, for every dog here with a chain on their neck I also put one around my own. I've only ever had one vacation in the 20 years I've been working. It's hard to leave here with no one I trust to care for my hounds.

15. AGK

Its not too bad here currently. Most of the snow has melted in the last few days and it's currently 34° and sunny out.

16. david63

david63 CH Dog

That's a very nice picture of you and your dog lokita. Lucky dog I would be your dog too. I would stand in front of you and behind you and beside you too.

17. AGK

Lmao, many of us would. :lol:

18. Stratman

Stratman Big Dog

I hear you on being chained to the dogs and not being able to get away. I'm in Sarasota County myself, so it's not too bad being stuck here! Let me know if your ever coming down this way.

19. david63

david63 CH Dog

HAd a girlfriend 15 years ago that look very much like her she passed away of cancer.

20. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Thanks David63, and im sorry for your lost :(

david63 likes this.