1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

September Male of the Month

Discussion in 'Male of the Month' started by SMOKIN HEMI, Sep 15, 2009.

?

Vote for Best Male!!!!

Poll closed Sep 25, 2009.
  1. Eliezer's Rolex

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  2. WNK's Don Pablo Escobar

23 vote(s)
    24.5%
  3. StopBSL's Mush Mouth

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  4. Demas' Diego

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  5. rallyracer's Kearney,

5 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. Georgia Pit's "Tweek"

4 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. Giancarlo Capo

3 vote(s)
    3.2%
  8. Seebran's Rocky Bear

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Franzi216's Tommi

3 vote(s)
    3.2%
  10. DMMK's Chief

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. A&S Virgil

9 vote(s)
    9.6%
  12. Cane Victrix' Tete

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  13. Raffjos' Draco

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  14. Texas Pete AKA Red

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  15. Jenkins' Ryda

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  16. K's Diabo

3 vote(s)
    3.2%
  17. BullyProud's Red Bull

9 vote(s)
    9.6%
  18. ausapbt's Tonka

3 vote(s)
    3.2%
  19. Valhalla's Calico-Jack

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  20. Chopper

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. Jelet's Rex

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  22. bull

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  23. SMOKIN HEMI'S HEMI

12 vote(s)
    12.8%
  24. TC WHEELIN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. Irish Devil

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  26. Monsoon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

agreed, there were a couple that really stood out IMO. i nearly voted for Irish Devil simply because he looks pretty darn good for bein 10

2. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

The standard overall is excellent imo, some awesome looking dogs 3 stood out for me.
    you guys really work hard on your dogs big time.

3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Yeah we had some great dogs this month. It was good especially after a 2 month layoff with DOTM. I see 3 awesome looking dogs. Maybe 1....lol

4. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

He's off Valhalla's CH Draco and Mayo's Sweet Sadie May. He's OFRN. Don't have his ped online unfortunately.

5. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

I voted for Don Pablo because he is a great looking dog in excellent condition & I think his owner does great by him, isn't he a rescue dog too?

It was a tough call though, definitely a number of dogs stood out to me. But there is always next month?

6. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

your right he is a nice looking dog
    [​IMG]

but in this pic he looks totaly different [​IMG]

still nice but different I like him better in the first pic

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

define different FDub?

8. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

his muscle tone is way more defined than when he was just standing there which could be the case for any of these dogs

when they are pumped up all dogs look a little more toned and cut than normal cause they are flexing their muscles

9. WNK

WNK Big Dog

My female is a rescue, he is a mixbreed I got 2007 as I had no clue about dogs :rolleyes: I don't know his parents but he is a great working dog and full of power and drive, and of course he is healthy :)

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

mixbreed? for real?

11. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

F.Dubb, Its a photo contest. So what the dog is pulling. So the hell what it makes Muscles more defined. Just so the F what period? WNK great looking dog. I got a question thow. How Can you be shure he is mixed?? If he is not an apbt, he belongs in pet of the month.

12. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

No s*** sherlock you worked that out by yourself?:eek: He is a good looking dog tho. hard work gone into Him that shows.

13. Gamebull

Gamebull Pup

I know what you´r saying, but to me that is a perfect shoot, with no excuses ;)

14. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Okay- Rule clarification: The rules as written to do not state that a dog must be a PURE APBT! So, mixed dogs are eligible right now. We can't enforce a rule which is NOT written.

However- next month there will be NEW rules! So we all need to READ THEM CAREFULLY before posting next month.

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

wow, this is a great lineup. voted for Valhalla's Calico-Jack, really like the way that bulldog is put together. but I had trouble not voting for Diabo or Pablo

16. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

this is the funniest stuff I ever heard

a mixbreed won dog of the month

against top compitition

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

well Frank, can you tell lookin at him that he is a purebred dog? its plain as day in Franzis dog, but ill admit, Pablo fooled me, and im bettin ive been around these dogs as long as you if not longer. so say what ya want but hes a well put together animal

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
  18. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

just one thing I seen thats was wrong even befor I knew he was mix breed
    and thats the extra skin under the neck

19. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

lol No dog is perfect. Every dog pictured has one or more noticeable faults...

Hell, Jack has poor shoulder layback and lacks angulation; and his head is far too big for his body, among other things...

20. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I personaly liked Red Bull and of course my boy Goodie.