1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rocking out..

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NC, Oct 6, 2006.

1. NC

NC CH Dog

I posted this the other day and it disappeared.. so I am posting it again. I understand some of you are going to flame the hell out of me about it.. and tell me what a horrible owner I am. But these two are just playing.. we had been rolling around in the grass before this rough housing and playing tug o' war with the rope and a towel and just all around going crazy. They are supervised during this time... but they are just playing and I have NEVER had a drop of blood spilled or had to take someone to the vet over it. So call it what you will.. but they are just puppies 6 months and 10 months and they are just rough housing. If the admin folks are uncomfortable, please take it down and let me know and I won't post it again. But I thought it was a neat looking shot.

[​IMG]

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

we know what they are doing, but you know that there are some fools that come on the website with a preconceived thought about our breed an they draw conclusions on anything. We know that they are puppies playing but again people are a trip. We have to be super sensitive about what we post....

Good luck with them

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

!

NcPrison-I think they look like they are having a blast. Looks like Cheyenne is trying to get a leg up and tackle his ass..LOL!

(Edited by 33--pest control)

4. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

good pic! they look like two kids rough housin, which is good.

5. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

I think your picture is fine. It is what it is...Two Pups playing! BTW very cute pups!:D

6. NC

NC CH Dog

Thanks alot.. I was worried folks would take the picture the wrong way. Its sad that poor Boomer outweighs Cheyenne by about 20lbs and is 3 months older than her and she just kicks his ass. Only tie Boomer can win anything is when they have the rope out, then he can drag her around the yard.

7. shonkhate

shonkhate Pup

Had a mini pin one time and my biig boy Bo and that little dog used to like to play alot. One time we where sitting at the park they started playing and some one screamed that big dogs trying to eat that little one. It didn't help that when Bo looke up he had the little guy in his mouth but the little guy looked up to and a bunch of people started to laugh. Some times things just on't look right to some people. When I saw it I wanted to get inthere and wrestle with your two dogs:D

8. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

U know what people make up their own minds in a fraction of a second once they see this picture. What 2 u looks like ur 2 dogs having fun to someone else it can look like the dogs are viciously fighting. I bet u if i took that pic and spread it around the internet damn near every single response to it would be about the 2 dogs fighting. U have to realize that u are the only one that knows the truth behind the picture, and remember the often used phrase "a picture is worth a thousand words". A picture like that can be easily stolen and used in an anti-pitbull campaign showing how aggressive they are and all that other crap, so just be careful what u post and i would recommend erasing these pics out of ur gallery just to be safe.

9. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I'm not sure, but I think some things disappeared when the board got moved. I had a PM I'd sent disappear, as well as a post. (The post may have been intentional, though, so I didn't ask.)

ETA: Yeah, just read this one. Some stuff got lost in the shuffle. http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16899

10. Dirty3rd

Dirty3rd Big Dog

They look fine to me. Looks like their having a good ole time.

11. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

You're a terrible owner.

:p ;)

12. c10d

c10d Big Dog

That's a great action shot, and I'm sure they're having a blast. My 4 1/2 mos old female LOVES "WWF play" with other dogs and our Rottweiler.

She goes to obedience classes and pup socialization and tries to play this way with the other pups and I have to stop her, because everyone has a hissy-fit. Yet, they will allow their german shephard and lab mix pup to play like this together, and my poor Mia gets shunned and looked at like she's some killing machine.

They're playing and I think it's a great picture :)

-c10

13. Whompy

Whompy Pup

Reminds me of my Jack & Jill, when I'm home and they're unseparated.

Constantly playing. Can't get a moments respite from it, really, when I let them, they're just at it.

...point of fact, I don't really let them go after eachother none too much.

Jill is my show-dog, well bred, papered, gorgeous coat, eye-patches, perfect conformation...Jack is, what some people would call, a hard-biter...lanky, none-too conformant. Doesn't pay to let them play much, really.

I prefer to let my dogs burn it off on the mill, personally, or playing ball, or going to the lake for a swim, or anything at all...but...most definitly not on eachother, as the last time they decided it wasn't playtime it took a whole bunch of patching up to set JIll right again, and that was all of 2 seconds worth of "playing".

14. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

thye look like theya re having fun:D

15. Attila

Attila Guest

Ah. You shoud see mine when I kill and chop up a goat for the dogs. They get all messy and look like they just been through a war but it is just meat and they are not in contact with each other. My way of raw. Kill a goat. Sheep are for me to eat. I am not eating a damn goat. but the dogs love them. I can't think of any better use for them and they are cheap to buy a few dozen of. They got some deer meat and bones this past weekend. I love killing them evil deer. Them PETA folks can kiss my Hungarian butt.

16. Suki

Suki Guest

...not to worry!;) ...

but yeah, agreed, with "this" breed, one does have have to be 'careful'...
    ...friends close, enemies closer...

17. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

No? You've never had curry goat before then I take it, lol. Some Guyanese friends of mine introduced me to that stuff years ago....love it! Actually, you put curry (the hotter the better) on just about anything and I'm happy......ox tail is damn good too.

18. Attila

Attila Guest

Ya have eaten it that way and did so out of respect. I used to believe if I put enough curry or tobasco sause on something it would taste fine. That was till I had camel and goat. I can get it down and it will make a turd but. I have to admit I don't like it at all. But I will eat it if I have to only to be nice and not rude in another country. Otherwise I would rather eat cat, horse or a lizard. lol I even had grubs in Guatamala. Taste fine just looks friggen gross. I can stomach many things but goat and camel taste too much like they smell.

19. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

lol, I never had camel meat before. Horse meat is ok though, nothing like a nice mortadella and provolone sandwich. Worst thing I ever ate was sheep balls, lol. A friend of mine slaughters a couple every year for Easter dinner. He brought some meat over to another friends house and we were all drinkin, and he didn't tell us what it was till we all had our fair share of it. Yeah, he recieved a beating for that one, lol.