1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Raw Food Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Beatrix Kiddo, Oct 21, 2014.

1. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Hell, I'd just love to see him again, he's been gone for years.

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

2. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

funny how that works...

3. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

I don't think there's anything funny about it, he was an awesome dog, I miss him.

4. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Yeah once they tear one up and get the hang of it its useless to buy anymore.

5. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Yep, have you ever seen one rip one apart pretty much immediately? Say in 15-30 min?

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Buckskin my point is nothing is indestructible when it comes to bulldogs..... Anybody with bulldogs can attest to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

.................................................................................................

8. Mop Master

9. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

We gave up and bought Bandito a big ass jolly ball.

10. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Yeah those heavy duty nylabones are great and usually last way longer then those black kong balls. I would never give kong balls unsupervised especially if I know the dog can tear that sucker apart in short order because some dogs will eat and swallow those big ass chunks whole which could cause some sort of intestinal blockage.

Those nyla bones is expensive , I get mine at walmart its a little smaller but way cheaper.

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608038056653751886&pid=15.1&P=0

11. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

[​IMG]

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

What type of ball is that Champ? I was thinking of getting a durable dog ball but I am not sure which one is the best as there are so many out there that claim to be indestructable.

13. Mop Master

yeah the reason i dig the galileo bone is because when they chew on it, it comes off in "shavings", more than small enough to pass if it gets induced. i order mine online for half the price youll find them on the shelves.

14. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

It's called a "jolly pets push-n-play" made by Jolly Ball. Pookie got it off Amazon, this one is the 14" size.

15. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

yeah thats why the Nylabone is safer in my opinion as it only comes off in small shavings. Been giving my dogs Nyla bones for more then 10 years with no intestinal blockages. The one I buy from walmart is 7 bucks. My chihuahuas love it LMAO.

Ah ok thanks Champ , how durable is that ball and how long have you had it? I was browsing the web and found this ball

The Varsity Ball -- Large Dog Toys Big Dog Toys Indestructible Dog Toy Tough Dog Toys

16. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

From looking at it and how the dogs play with it I think with supervision it will not get destroyed by a bulldog. Its a harder plastic than the typical jolly balls so they can't get a real grip on it. Its not super hard like the boomer balls which I've been told can break the dogs teeth off. I got the biggest I could find for that reason also, so the dog cannot get its mouth on the ball enough to chew it. It has a plastic plug on it that I read was the only weak spot if a dog gets it pushed in a corner it can chew at that, but with supervision that should never be an issue. You can fill it with water or sand with that plug too.
    The only injury he had from it was getting it wedged between his water bucket and the panel of the kennel and he rage bit his bucket and cut his mouth lol other than that nothing. If you have a decent open space for them to run this its great, do not use this in the house lol they get going quick and won't stop if you get in their way

17. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Didnt really time her but it couldnt have been longer no than 45 minutes at the most. She was use to going everywhere with me and I was in a hurry that day. I think she took being told to get in the crate out on it. lol To top it off she's one of them ole blue brindle bitches. Like you I also dont give a fuck who believes it or not. I've seen these dogs do some pretty crazy shit so anybody that wants to call bullshit start calling. I'm still trying to figure out how to build a bullit proof house that wont ruin there teeth.

18. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Yep, I've seen them do some crazy shit, tearing a Kong toy up in short order is relatively far down the list, LOL
    And good luck on the bullet proof house, lemme know when you figure that out.

19. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

[​IMG]

Kong's aka gigantic waste of money! Lol

20. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog