1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Rampage Ch Ship

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Steeldog, Sep 14, 2021.

1. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

2. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

This only they second year in existence. But they have a line up that’s off the charts

3. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

We have double bred ship dogs here in East Texas, but where is ship himself located? I probably should message Che.

4. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

Nc

che likes this.
  5. che

che Top Dog

6. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

I seen these. There was only one impressive win and that’s freedom ksa male. The female did way better in #1. But at this show there was a over abundance of ship offspring going. I would like to have seen Markez offspring go into ship offspring.

7. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

02AC58FA-4E9A-4BB8-8D2C-158B511256F4.jpeg Ship jr

bollybok likes this.
  8. che

che Top Dog

Great producing familly we see now ship is not the only one who is producing his offsprings and grandkids are producings too

GrChHaunch likes this.
  9. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Really! I thought he was in NY. I know some of he old school guys are sceptics, but me personally I am sold on this dog. Yes the game is new over there but there is just too much info suggesting that Ship is a great dog to deny. Of course only time will tell what he produces.

Here in Texas his line is crossed with Kosima dogs and also some dogs that were proven in the states, mostly Texas. The guys are selling the pups in mass so I am sure the old guys will claim peddling, but I would feed one of the pups. The asking prices are around $1200 a pup which is very fair IMO.

10. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Yall keep selling the Arabs your dogs and 3 years from now Saudi Arriba is going to be the epicenter of bulldog and have the " best in the world " lmfao

12. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

Already happening. Some countries have stopped but money makes the world go round.

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Was more of a joke. However they shouldn't have sold ship. Fonz been breeding to anything with a pussy. Inturn them pups are being bred. This is the reason foreign blood don't have impact here. It's hot for 2/3 generations then gets swallow up. Same guy with ship did Same thing with Villi dogs. Never sell your best dog.

ELP and che like this.
  14. che

che Top Dog

I agree with your statement. He is now a puppy factory and every one have access to his offsprings they will destroye the familly also over here every one walk with ship dogs. Never ever I saw something like this. I hope they don’t destroye the familly off great dogs

15. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

It doesn’t matter selection different over there. You can have the cake but can’t carry the recipes. Few good dogs will show up but give balkans five more years they’ll have another monster producer from harder selection. Don’t think for one minute it’s a ship bandwagon over there. Some guys are Iab daily. There’s higher % families. That’s not a uncommon breeding he comes from

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Shit 5 years who knows what eastern Europe will look like due to crazy ass Russia. But don't trip because yall know where to still get them from lol

Revelator likes this.
  17. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

It’s not what it seems. Balkans developed these dogs with hard selection dead smack in the middle of a war. Some very very good dogs came from that time. Hard times make tough people and tougher dogs

18. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

Ship come from Ukraine during the 2014 offensive

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Despite your outlook on the " selection" it's really the same no different anywhere else. This is the reason we still have Eli, redboy, bolio, etc in truth the dogs are better nowadays. I believe that there are dogs over there every bit as good as ship. Just happens ship is the new flavor of the month. Hopefully yall don't let $ influence them.

20. what war are u referring to the nineties war?