1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Queen of hearts?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Mar 12, 2010.

1. 805tony

805tony Big Dog

A friend of mine showed me this bitches ped yesterday # 120724 she's bred up nice....

2. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

Is the one that you posted still living Ben? It was a valiant effort Naus.

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I think that dog was the dam to that Barrack dog if im not mistaken Judge, heard she was the real fucking deal too

4. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

i sure hope so, she was supposed to come back home but sh!t got in the way.

5. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

yes she is his mother. broc is now back here, living the life of a bulldog. he is happy.
    if i find a worthy bitch he will be bred.
    i won't breed him to anything with flash or edie in the pedigree.

6. SRW

SRW Big Dog

Hey Ben, why wouldn't you breed him to anything with flash or edie in it, just curious

7. supersuntzu

supersuntzu Banned

There's very well bred Queen of Hearts stuff around my backyard in Chi-, and I mean as tight as you can get Queen bred to another great legendary dog, but sorry I won't post peds on here don't think owners would appreciate it.

8. NEAPBTC

NEAPBTC Pup

supersuntzu is correct. queen blood is alive and well. pretty sure i got my queen dog from the people he speaks of...

9. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Queen was bred to private stock,, because she was a bad bitch, that is the reason you don't see it everywhere. This stuff is still around, u just have to be the right person to access it. Or off course be in the good ole boys network.

10. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I'm wondering what legend you're referring to her being bred to because I know the dogs she was bred too and have a little bit myself as well as more coming.

11. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Well congratulations on having more not legends coming sir.

12. NEAPBTC

NEAPBTC Pup

Gr ch buck is the legend they are speaking of

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

The best queen dogs aren't the ones off bull

14. NEAPBTC

NEAPBTC Pup

maybe not but the ones i know of are doing just fine

15. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Oh ok. Thanks

16. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Dream we often agree bro, but here we disagree. There are no better ones off Queen then Bull. Only other stuff was Tippi and most of that stuff got crossed to other Boyles or Bolio stuff. Bull was bred to half siblings of his off Queen.

17. supersuntzu

supersuntzu Banned

Yes were on the same page!

18. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Yeah i'd prefer the ones crossed with other strains rather than the heavy bull breedings. I'm not gonna claim to have seen 100 dogs down from bull and won't get into what I have but that's just my thoughts from my experience.

20. bestia

bestia Big Dog