1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Please help

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by JEEPandELI, Apr 17, 2019.

1. thank you for taking the time to read!
    Hello everyone I’m sure some of you may know me “Tay” and or my dog named Scooby or maybe not. if you’ve been to the last few tri state ADBA shows 2017-2018 and APDR then I’m sure you seen us around! I’m asking the pitbull community as a fraternity to please help share my story and or donate whatever you can so I can get my son back please he is more then just a “dog” to me! I explain more in the description in the link! . I am traumatized by this . He’s been gone since January 11 and I haven’t seen him since!
    https://www.gofundme.com/help-get-m...47844472-0f8141a820f14be6&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_m