1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

need some help with this ped

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by southrenman, Oct 29, 2008.

1. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Dude you are kidding right? Well I dont know how you got that dog if you dont know how its bred but Ill play your game. REDBOY/JOCKO is all you need to tell people how your dog is bred any deeper than that is way to deep. J

2. thanks i dont own the dog as of let but will soon just wanted someone that had more expricen reading peds as im kinda new to it but i thought that it was redboy/jocko just wanted to make sure that i was getting what i was told some people will tell you anything to sale a dog but i thought i was deal with a good man just want to make sure

3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Well if you wanted to nit pick it also has a spitt of snooty but for the most part its a Redboy/Jocko dog. Goodluck!

4. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

RedBoy/Jocko on top, Cottingham on the bottom. Good blood back there.

5. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

Doesn't the Cottingham COME from RedBoy stuff?

6. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Pretty much all the same, its got outlaw but look where all that came down from..

7. Yard Boy

Yard Boy Big Dog

Tripple J.....May I ask why you bring up "Outlaw" ? I myself noticed ALOT of Medlin's Outlaw bred to this particular dog pretty heavily thru the bottom side.

Now considering that most would say what's up front is what counts as anything any deeper is burried or diluted yet the influence of the linage. Could one or should one justifyably state that the dog is Colby instead? Considering that the Teal stock is of Colby influence. Or simply refer to the dog as being a Teal dog?

I mean, when you look at the ped for what it is, the dogs on the bottom side is all of the same stuff that Medlin's Outlaw stems from, no? Teals Jeff? On top "Red Boy"s linage traces straight to Teals stock. And when one looks at "Outlaw" he is directly from Teals "Jeff" which is also the sire of "Redboy". Which makes them half brothers. So in all honesty...That is still considered "Redboy" blood; no?

So would the ped' in question be better announced as "Redboy"/"Jocko" top x "Outlaw" bottom with a spit of "Snooty"/"Eli"/"Bolio"/"Dibo" crosses here and there ?

Please help me see what it is you see that I am missing. THIS IS NOT A BATTLE OF WITS, rather just a dogger trying to understand another doggers method of reading a ped'. And the opp' to learn!

By the way...You the Tripple J who produced/has/had Tripple J's "Johnson's Jack Johnson"? I have a female directly offa' him.

8. MINDPOWER

MINDPOWER Banned

9. MINDPOWER

MINDPOWER Banned

i like +he explan+ional, bu+ if ur gonna go back +ha far on bo++om;do i+ on +op 2; corvino, clouse +ouch of heinzle by way of redboy/jocko and on bo++om= colby +ouch of heinzle; hemphill way back; ou+law and redboy were basically +he same half bro+hers w/ differen+ ou+s; in +he end, ou+law is even more colby +han redboy in my eyes w/a +ouch of corvino

10. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Thats Why I said just say redboy / jocko anything more is to deep. and pm me on any dogs that may have come from me. YIS J