1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Langley, BC, Canada: Confo, WP, Top Dog

Discussion in 'International' started by Vicki, Jun 13, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 06-22-18
  1. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

The Western Canadian APBTC (Canada)Western Canadian APBTCLangley Riders Society Arena, 4303-208 Street, Langley, B.C. Canada

Western-Canadian.jpg

2. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Many years ago Mr Louis Colby (rip) highly advised me to get involved in this. He said its a different world we are living in as we all know, Its a good thing to get involved in shows in your area .You can meet some good folks, & see some great hounds too. So, If you own a tread mill, spring and flirt poles, ect. A few ribbens and our thropys certainly look good to The Powers that be. I have been to a few shows. I met some very nice people herbin the Carolina's.

Vicki likes this.