1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep ROM dogs in modern times?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Cuprija Boy, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Piter2006

Piter2006 Pup

It's not because I'm looking for other Ch Jeep strains to create and preserve the line. Ch Jeep had several children but the kennels have mainly Tab and Floyd. Long'sWerdo, Abbe is hard to find. Al's Rocky/Whites Rocky/Bakaris Rocky is an inbreeding son of Ch Jeep who has had several owners but only Roll hard Kennel has him in the pedigree. Until I was happy to know that Roll hard Kennel has frozen semen from Rocko who is his son and Malkant kennels has a female who is the daughter of frozen semen from Shady hills Jim who is Ch Jeep's son and there is his frozen semen today .

2. Piter2006

Piter2006 Pup

3. Piter2006

Piter2006 Pup

4. Chaos_theory

Chaos_theory Aus preservation

still tight down south east

Attached Files:

5. Piter2006

Piter2006 Pup

Somebody know If exists Frozen semen from Long'sAbbe or Werdo Today??

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Again?

7. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Chasing dead dogs instead their succesfull offspring is another approach of breeding dogs. I regret that I have never stored some sperm of my long time ago deceased dogs. I understand the feeling of nostalgie LOL

gimwitag and david63 like this.
  8. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

As do I agree to ask the same question 1,000 times and get the same response over and over is a bit simple minded.

F.W.K. likes this.
  9. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

He's probably beating a dead horse.

Ssdd likes this.
  10. che

che Top Dog

11. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

12. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

Piter2006 likes this.
  13. Piter2006

Piter2006 Pup

Que têm cães Long'sWerdo, Abbe.
    Apenas uma pergunta

14. Ssdd likes this.
  15. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

When we got the ped(they BEGGED to breed to us) wasn't even one off ole magic....

No shade thrown just setting the record straight.

Revelator likes this.
  16. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

Lol

17. Piter2006

Piter2006 Pup