1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by randallpits, Apr 13, 2014.

1. An APBT fancier here from the state of Georgia. Have checked out a few sites, but have no desire to be surrounded by fanciers of other breeds. If the site welcomes other breeds I may again be on the wrong site. Someone please let me know

2. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

you havent done your fuckin homework randal!! also what is the name of the site!!

3. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

few patterdale owners thou but i like patterdales or any workin dog foe that matter.

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Do a little reading and you'll find out what kind of crowd.

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Welcome..,..:tdogwalk2:

6. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Why does someone need to let you know? All you have to do is read and comprehend.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

7. Hm.
    Well hi and :welcome:

8. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

For those who apparently don't know, Randall was , with his brother, I believe, the owner of Abernathy's Molly and many other fine bulldogs back in the day. I do believe he's been out of dogs for awhile, but nonetheless, please try to welcome him back respectfully. You may want to search Abernathy's Molly to see what bitch she was in our history.
    Welcome Randall.

9. treezpitz

Welcome to the site Randall.

All I was simply stating is if he read even a thread or two, he'd quickly realize that we are bulldog folks here. My comment wasn't meaning to be smart, just a simple statement that it's not hard to realize what crowd we are here. Very proud bulldog crowd.

10. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

You know that I knew what you meant and how you meant it, my friend. I know it was constructive all the way. My comment was general and there were a couple I thought would not have been as harsh sounding if they knew it was a good, old time dogger. I also wanted to cut any bandwagoners who may comment harshly later, off at the pass. LOL Didn't want this simple intro to become a tiff in case the OP took things as having a bit of the wrong slant in meaning. Thanks for understanding my meaning also, amigo.

T.

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Welcome to Game-Dog I'm in Georgia as well take a look around I'm sure you will enjoy the site.

12. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Welcome .seen u on another forum or two. glad to see u here. lots to process ..

13. treezpitz

NP TDK, I understood where you were coming from 100%. I wanted to be extra clear on my intentions, really. IMO Your comment was a good idea, set things straight before they veered off track.

We're happy to have you here Randall, hopefully you enjoy the forum!

14. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....wellcome.....hope ya have a sense of humor...esp; whenthe muck+pie's start to fly...???..lol..wellcome

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Welcome to the doghouse.... Its a rough joint

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

16. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

I have a heavy bred Chinaman dog, hope to hear some stories in the near future.

17. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

what it do
    welcome!:happydance::happydance::thinking::celebrate::rofl:

18. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Welcome , i had some heavy snooty dogs down off Lonewolfs Chuck that i really liked.Chuck was sired by Busanbarks Rattler to a daughter of CH Chinaman, who was bred to daughter of GRCH Spike and Miss Molly of BOY and his dam Molly. Can you please share any stories and/or pictures about/of MOLLY and BOY???We love history lessons on this site and TDK doesnt share enough but his insight is wonderful.THANKS IN ADVANCE and dont be shy to add your insight also.Whats your thoughts on SNOOTY, a friend wound up with his gravestone when A.Brewer sold his house.Im not sure if its still there but there was a museum in europe that was interested in purchasing it as they had a big pic of chinaman on the building and are fanciers of Garners dogs.