1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Interview with Bob Finley

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by oldguy, Jun 1, 2023.

1. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Just listened to this interview with Bob Finley, really enjoyed it, sorry if someone already posted it.. Always believed he was a great dogman.

2. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Enjoyed that …. Thanks for sharing pal

oldguy likes this.
  3. stedz

stedz Top Dog

Its a good one ,i think its the same guy who did the short one with william cable too.

oldguy likes this.
  4. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

I don't think I even heard of William Cable until I listened to that interview and you mentioned him here.:-B

stedz likes this.
  5. stedz

stedz Top Dog

I dont know if he,William Cable,is still alive ,but in the interview you could tell ,how much the Fang v Red Boy match still haunted him ,for sure.

6. stedz

stedz Top Dog

Book image.jpg

Copy of contract from Crenshaw Book

oldguy likes this.
  7. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Thanks @stedz , appreciate that.. I'm going to go back and listen to the interview a few more times since I enjoyed it so much. I knew nothing about Redboy/Fang or Mr Cable.. Some great history there.

stedz likes this.
  8. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

When I met him seemed a nice fella. Shame they didn’t talk of why he thought Bo lost.