1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How to PM people?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by The Keep Book, Jul 23, 2019.

1. The Keep Book

The Keep Book Reclusive Misanthrope

Admin and mods, I would like to private message members without the message appearing in the open under "Conversations", e.g. if I want to send a member my contact info and don't want everybody in the world to see the message for obvious reasons. In addition to PMing an individual, how do I send the same message to more than one person at a time? TIA.

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

No one sees the conversations except the people your conversing with. If you click on a members name then click on start conversation, only you and the recipient will see it. When you write on someone's profile wall, then everyone cam see it. Hope this helps.

The Keep Book and david63 like this.
  3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

For multiple recipients, when you click on a members name then click on start conversation, when that opens up you'll see that persons name in the participants box. Click in the box with the persons name in it and after their name, use a comma then write another members name. Can do that multiple times. Everyone whos name you typed in will see the messege and responses.

The Keep Book likes this.
  4. The Keep Book

The Keep Book Reclusive Misanthrope

Thank you big time! B-) \m/. That helps enormously. Pardon my absent-mindedness and needing to ask this stuff at all. 8-|