1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How about those Ch. Dynomite dogs???

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by velli2008, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Nope, just some good guys with good dogs who won't BS you. I was just replying for minor threat about the weight thing.

2. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Oh,ok..I have a littermate sister to their Major dog..She tips the scales at a whopping 35lbs..

3. Good dogs!

4. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

pull up as many pictures of the cottingham dogs from way back til present. especially the russ buck bred dogs. TG had ten or twelve of these dogs, fed them for years and never bred them? i think not. the dynomite stuff is awesome but not bred the way it is papered. cottingham/frisco cross...carrying the cottingham genes. not hating. just dropping some knowledge. s.

5. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

:rolleyes:

The only thing that is similar is the red color and if you look at Dynomite's ped it's easy to see where that comes from.

6. slim12

these dogs all look a lot like the cottingham redboy stuff. tg fed them for years and never bred them? i think not. post some pics of the old cottingham dogs and the older frisco dogs...then check out dynomite and the dogs off of him. if they were triple and quadruple bred frisco, without going too deep with genetics, wouldn't you think at least a few would look like frisco? just dropping a little knowledge.

7. slim12

look past the color (although that is the huge clue). check out frisco and the neck and head. he threw that to the dogs way earlier. now look at the ear set on the older cottingham dogs and the older frisco dogs..then look at dynomite and his offspring. then look at the older cottingham dogs with their front, much more terrier like than frisco. i will collect some peds and pics and post them here leater. dynomite is a heckuva dog andhas thrown some nice dogs so far, but everything is not as it seems. s.

8. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

This is a 50% Cottingham/50%Frisco dog. It doesn't look like a Dynomite dog to me.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Frisco, most pictures you see are from when he was older and fat. But this one give a better idea of his build.
    [​IMG]

But who really knows except the person breeding the dogs. And that isn't you or me so we could go on speculating all day.

9. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Not saying that I agree with what has been said (as I dont know TG,and refuse to believe rumors from the internet),but I do remember seeing TVK's Hap (Bingo ex. Cherry) on TG's yard tape years ago,and I dont think I have ever seen him in any pedigree of a dog from his yard even though TG stated on the tape that Hap was in his opinion the best Redboy dog breathing..

10. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Man you will never know! Like I said If you didnt stick em you DONT know. I know for a fact this kinda thing has been going on since dogmen can sell dogs, A lot of great breeders may do that to give there line a better name.Some times something else works better than your own (LOL) But for the record I am not saying T.G did that Im just saying it has been going on for ever and will keep on. That way they only know for sure What cream to use to make the coffee good. YIS J

11. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Chinaman sure looks more like an Eli dog then Honeybunch does, we can do this all day

12. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

You guy's have some NICE dog's hope they all work ou for you guy's.

13. tou

tou Pup

heres a dynomite dog at 45lb
    [​IMG]

14. Caos

Caos CH Dog

15. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

It's a red dog with a black mask. Almost every line of dogs have dogs that look like that. If you look around a little you'll be able find dogs bred by TG that have cottingham blood in them and there peds. Why is it that when he breeds a good dog people come out of the wood work with all these theorys? So how is El Negro really bred? What about Bolo and Otto? What about Elmo...etc? The truth is nobody knows but TG. If you spent as much time working on your program as you do starting rumors about others, maybe you could put some good ones on the ground.;)

16. Caos

Caos CH Dog

in my opinion those dogs of frozen semen begin all that controversy about some Frisco dogs I really like to know why some people talk bad things about TG he prove that his a top breeder and had produced lots of good ones so it´s really strange so just let the man work folks.

17. oldgameblood

oldgameblood Banned

I purchased a inbred male out the dynomite and red girl litter and I am luvin mine also!!! He will be a year old sept. 14th and he is about 28 29 pnds, I'm on muh blackberry or I could post a pic,I will when I get home muh sd mem crd iz broke right now or could it from the pics on muh phone.. Can't wait to post hiz pic he's small and orange as hell. To me he lks like a true frisco dynomite dog. Real lean and terrior lookin. And another thing I can prove by a pic of him iz if the chinaman dogs are known for there mouth then he's all chinaman fellas, his head of teeth are huge with a perfect bite!!! He's almost a year old. See ya soon fellas with those pics!!!

18. Chopper

Chopper Big Dog

Who cares if that blood isent what he says it is as long as there good purebred game dogs? Or am i missing something?