1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Housedogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JoeyNzoey, Jul 23, 2010.

1. No offense but those bed bugs are no joke. It is not only the scumbags that get them either. I heard of someone that got them from a child coming over for a play date and then had to rip up the carpets and toss out most of the furniture.

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

juss get a kirby, problem solved!;) lol

3. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

It was the same when we did not have any dogs in the house. We just let dogs in about a year ago. I live on 16 acres in a State Forest. In the middle of no where. I am closer to the AL line. Everytime I walk outside I bring sand in the house. My car mats are full of it. When I sweep it is grass and sand. And when I vacum it is sand I am dumping.

It is not the dogs that are bringing it in. It is us. Like I said it was the same before we let the dogs in this house.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

damn yall dont even need to go to the beach to build sandcastles lol

5. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Lace you are correct lol. Where I live that is pretty much how it is.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i was talkin to my ol' lady about what happens if CA, becomes like GA or the other places wit BSL & Bans & what not, we decided that if the time comes where we leave cali, we commin to panhandle!!

7. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

I really like it here. It is completely different than Atlanta. In the area I like it is VERY bulldog friendly. People mind their own buisness.

8. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

aint that the truth.you hear stories on pitbull haters,for the most part here everyone loves them.they everywhere.hell out of 50 homes in my area must be 100 easy.you never hear about attacks.

and laced come on down.you got the big city or the small city and country close but far enough for some peace.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

hows the weather, i know hot & humid. how does the veggies grow out that way? yall get good tomatoes?:D:D

10. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

got to put down good soil,i dont have a garden but i know a few that get some good veg's.just got whole lot of pepers and tomatoes fri pretty good.of course there good wild vegs to.

11. Cousin_IT

Cousin_IT Banned

I have housedogs...
    But they do not have access to all rooms of my house. Though I can notice the difference when sweeping besides for the "yucky dog hair" of course.. lol.. But it is not a problem, you just need to sweep more than usual in certain rooms and get a few candles.
    In all fairness, I find this hard to believe.

12. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Not up to you to believe.

I spot sweep alot. Especially by the doors where the shoes are taken off at. Also my BF does not ALWAYS take his shoes off. When he cuts the grass that also sticks to your shoes. And he also has to smoke outside so he is coming in and out alot.

I could take pictures of the yard and you can see. It is not dirt it is sand. Also in the morning/night when it is wet outside because of the humidity the sand sticks to your shoes and you bring it in. Now yes the dogs that are in the house are taken out 3 times a day. However it was still heavy when they were not in the house. The humidity sucks because it makes it SO wet outside that everything sticks.

I did not believe my BF before I moved down here when he was explaining it to me. But he again was right. The first house we lived in when I just moved down here had tile throughout the whole house and he was explaining to me that it is better than carpet because at least you can sweep it all up.

13. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

after all my years whit dogs i just stop thinking about those hairs and just accept it.....otherwise you get grazy lolll... better to spend you energy on something else....and the smell is just simpel not nesesairy!!! just clean clean clean.. and yes everyday allmost clean your sheets and give the dogs a new pillow etc... and you will be ok...

and for the people visit your house..
    in my opinion the dogs are family so people like it or not...
    if not STAY AWAY if so than more than welcome..

:):)

14. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

LMAO YOU DUMB ASS! Did you not read that I spot sweep alot. I am sorry fogive me I did not know you been to my house. But others here have and know how I keep my house. You have been here what a month?

Some peoples children. To damn funny.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2010
  15. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

LMAO OK! You really are a smart one. Yes I am going to get on apublic board and risk everything just to impress you. LMAO

Have a great night! ;)

16. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

LMAO
    Ahhh to adorable!

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

you guys are still going at it?

i got an answer for both of you!

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!

all over some damn housedogs....

i got a conclusion

CYNTHIA LIKES HOUSEDOGS

CT DOESNT

CYNTHIA LIKES SAND IN HER HOUSE AND IS WILLING TO DO XTRA CLEANING TO HAVE A HOUSEDOG

CT ISNT

ok this aint a legit debate, your arguing over each others likes, WTF???

i like dr pepper......u wanna argue about that??? lol

fuck man people need lives!!!!!!

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

and know its about eachothers dogs!

here we go

ct likes bulldogs

cynthia shows her dogs so she likes showdogs

who cares again your arguing over eachothers likes!!! not about the type of person you people are............

guess what guys......BET MY PHONES FASTER THAN YOURS! lol arent i the cool guy now ........

my dad can beat your dad up.............

and i aint hatin on you cynth, i seen vaya....& you know what kinda dogs you got.........

i swear.............only on the internet......................

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
  19. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Lace he is an idiot. He knows nothing about my dogs just as I know nothing about his. He thinks all I hae is Sorrells dog which is not the case. But he thinks he knows. He is talking just to hear himself talk. Like he has something to prove. A bit loose in his posts. Which makes me wonder. Only been here a month and baiting people. Makes me wonder.

I am not worried about what he thinks. But I do find it funny as hell that he wants to go all bad ass on someone he knows nothing about on the internet. Kinda like a kid that gets caught and tries to divert the attention to someone else.

Many on here know me personally and some have been to my house. And CT YOU ARE?

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

listen kids...... IM GONNA TURN THIS GOD DAMN CAR AROUND!!!! lol