1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hog dog hunting video

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Southern Inferno, Feb 4, 2016.

1. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Good stuff there.

2. Beautiful video . Beautiful animals. That black and tan can really take a licking. That red male is a good looking catch dogs as well. Are those Walkers hounds? (the white one )

Sent from my N9515 using Tapatalk

3. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

nice vid :vovvetliten::vovvetliten:

4. phoenix walk

phoenix walk Big Dog

looks like a great day , well prepared for it too ,

5. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

6. SouthernInferno, any chance you got that red dog from someone in Orlando?

7. No. That is Southern Inferno's Tyrant. He was born and raised here off of Wrath x Rage

8. Yes sir, Old Family Red and OFRN/Chavis crosses. Its probably been about 2 years since I have been to any pulls/shows.

9. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I came there a number of years ago. Delivered a carpet mill.

One of the better weight pull set ups I have seen.

I thought I recognized the name/dogs.

S

10. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

Is that a pat or a jagdterrier under that hog??? That lil guy is all business!!
    Looks like he got to his spot and stayed in there! Impressive to say the least.