1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hey From OZ

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Trelos, Jul 20, 2010.

1. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

your right sorry. i must be paranoid from all that hash and crack ive been smoking.

2. Ausdog

Ausdog Pup

Chillax people , only disclose what you want to about yourself and your dogs. Its not like our situation down under is as crazy as some of the shit going on in the states. at least we dont have trigger happy cops shooting pets, and entire breed specific shelters, rediculous number of stray dogs making the news every week, people getting busted almost on a weekly basis for torturing and fighting dogs, our situation is a little tamer, but if you choose not to disclose your location or any thing you are not comfortable with thats fine too, no disrespect.

3. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

Mate no one is forcing you to disclose anything.Ive been an owner of the breed for the last 20 years and have come on here to see whats blood is still around in Oz,I had my last Bulldog for 14 years and most of my peers have either gotten married or their dogs passed on.As for what Ausdog said I agree the shit isnt as bad over here as it is in the states,otherwise people wouldnt be advertising em for sale on the net and we would all be walking em in the cover of darkness.

4. madboy

madboy Big Dog

I'll agree with ya...............smells like fish n'chips...........dim sims and souvlaki with roo an no onion:D:D:eek:
    Always nice to here from Oz....;)

5. Ausdog

Ausdog Pup

:lolup: classic!!

6. Nova09

Nova09 Pup

Nova at 13 months.

Attached Files:

7. jeannine

jeannine Pup

Hello from pa.. Love my pit-a-bulls that's what I call them....:dogtongue:

8. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

9. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

wow .. lil peaches a sister of muscles.. bred to "GOOD" dog haha...

good stuff. i might get me one now.. nah just kidding lol. no room for pits now, every space i have is just terriers. or running dogs. but yeah man. got stuff.

10. aotea

aotea Pup

ch atm ?didnt think you had confirmation shows in oz anymore..little peaches closest decendent to peaches wht do you mean?

11. mdoggz

mdoggz Pup

PM sent........

12. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

Not gonna even bother replying to this one............

13. aotea

aotea Pup

can hit my pm if you like trelos like mdoggs did looking forward to your reply

14. subscribed

15. Isaiah

Isaiah Pup

Hi All,
    I am Isaiah and I am new in gd forum.
    I am here to know about dogs their food, diet, training, health and disease.
    I hope to find many new friends from this forum.

16. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

welcome on board Isaiah..You from Aus??

17. Isaiah

Isaiah Pup

18. waikato

waikato Pup

aotea, you are just a cyber dogman who hasnt done a thing,your a grch shit stir rom lol

19. Hey fellas, I'm another one from AUS who lived in Brighton Le Sands.

Good to see some nice dogs been posted here. By the way, I have a female co-owned with my friend which is registered with GDBR. Although I heard the register itself has gone underground....

Does anyone know anything about this? Is ADBR the new one that we register our hounds with now days?

20. Hercules

Hercules Pup

A fellow Greek here from Roselands , own a red nose boy out of cotton eye joe looking to import some stuff very soon has anyone had any success . Looking at some really good dogs in the states