1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

heard an interesting story this morning

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by slim12, May 15, 2023.

1. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I like stories. My Pops use to say it was better just to enjoy the story than trying to call someone out for their honesty. Sort of, "It's your story, tell it like you want, and if it is a lie, I'm only guilty of repeating it".

This past weekend in a small town somewhere between NC and Georgia, maybe even over into Alabama or Mississippi there was gathering of the dogs. There was a guy on the way with a 43lb male dog ripping a raring to go. All is well until the blue light goes off about forty miles from the show.

The dog is going apeshit and the local deputy asks them to take him out of the crate. I heard he was a ripped 43lb dog. The deputy said he really like dogs and encouraged them to feed the dog a little better. He then walked back to his car and came back with two quarter pound cheeseburgers. He fed the dog both and then poured a milkshake on the ground and the dog lapped most of it up, then dumped a handful of fries on the ground to finish the meal.

He turned to the group and said, "When you get where you are going whatever you pay is considered your fine. You fellas have a good night." And then laughed as he walked off.

I am not sure where the truth starts and stops but it was a heckuva story.

S

AGK, Vicki, ben brockton and 8 others like this.
  2. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

Lmfao! That's hilarious, whether it's fact OR fiction

3. Did the dog win though, that is the question. Lol

4. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Well at least they go on to play another day ... .shoulda told em the dog was diabetic .like the horse in half baked

Pullingcovers likes this.
  5. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

LOL, I like that!