1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gone to shit

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by the.peon, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Oh that's original. Lol. You can do better, or can you not? Try again. Your now on the clock, tic toc tic toc...

2. amistad

amistad Big Dog

Man that's really funny pookie.

3. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

You are correct Glory this is your game attention anyway you can get it.What a success story.genius really like a dog jumpin out a movin vehicle still laughin over that shit.

4. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

"Attention of any kind, satisfies the smallest minds"

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

5. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Wait for it........
    Another inevitable "quit talking about yourself" comment is coming from Game4GayOrgies....

6. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Some coffee I must drink, back shortly I will be.

7. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Man, the comebacks are getting worse each time. So disappointed... I tell you what, take a break, think on it, maybe brain storm together, write down a ruff draft, rehearse it. Try again.

8. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

He is about to go off the deep end. No ones bought a thing he is selling and he isn't getting the praise he wants. Its really quite sad, poor little mind just wants any amount of attention he can get to make up for the lack of it in his real life. If he actually put half the effort he does making up stuff on here into one of the things he claims he might actually achieve something other than us laughing at him.

9. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

“Write what you know. That should leave you with a lot of free time.”
    Howard Nemerov

10. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

bronco billy!

11. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

And here comes bass tramp with her 2 cents lol. So you and Chump came up with that all by yourselves? Yawn...

12. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Poor sad little man

13. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

But I mean really, laughing at me? And you are who and I care why? Seriously, look at the class of people bashing me here. And how many of you are having a go at me and still unsuccessful? Now that's pittiful. Anyway, I admire your persistence. But your stupid game, and dont even realize you are not gonna win. But please, carry on my pupils. Burns you alive don't it? Lol

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

“Write what you know. That should leave you with a lot of free time.”

nice one .......................

15. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

You're so B Rabbit in 8 Mile right now.... write some shit down, make it suspenseful.

16. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

17. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....pookie ...won that ...slammed 4g4 to the board....lol...

18. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...then ...BK...GO'S IN FOR THE FINISH...AND WOOPS...4G4.....GO-GO-GO

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...JUST SHAKE THAT ...JRUSSEL KEY OF YOUR ANKLE....lol...

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

you warned before here ..don't go al over the place man