1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ferguson,Mo

Discussion in 'Controversial and Heated Debate' started by CajunBoulette, Aug 15, 2014.

1. david63

david63 CH Dog

Jackson and Sharpton stir the pot up

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I want to know where they're at, there's a "white boy" that police killed in Salt Lake City. Damn racist ass Sharpton & Jackson lol.

3. david63

david63 CH Dog

Treezpitz this is what Sharpton and Jackson do stir up S### all the time to keep their face in the news media and Drum up money for their Organization

4. treezpitz

lol I know that man, just making fun of the obvious.

5. swiftersweeper

swiftersweeper Big Dog

The kid robbed a place for cigars. Maybe to roll some blunts with????? The media is doing what they know will get ratings and that's race baiting. The only ducked part about this is he shot him in the head. You shot to stop not to blow a head off.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Yall heard about the klan showin up?

7. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

all I know is that if I were a cop or national guard and the klan showed up I'd let them get killed and laugh

8. treezpitz

Yea, LWG, I heard that too. Shit, the black panthers are there, why not the Klan? I'm don't support either views but if it's fair for one, it's fair for the other.

9. SVKNLS

SVKNLS Pup

A man got shot. He was caught stealing. He was apparently coming at an officer, whom he had already whipped, bull rushing him. These are confirmed reports. Now, Is this story being hijacked by people as a cause? The facts don't ad up to what is being said by the protesters. Then the 49ers come onto the field with their hands up in support, wow now the NFL teams are supporting this. All I know for sure is, If you are caught stealing from me or my people where I live, you will be shot at, probably dead or mortally wounded, IF YOUR LUCKY! I don't know if the man should or shouldn't have been shot by police, but I know the police officer is being made guilty before the grand jury has even decided to prosecute due to public out cry. Think back how Mike Vick was prosecuted in public by the HSUS before even being tried. This is the same deal on different set of circumstances.

10. treezpitz

You're obviously missing the point. The man who he stole from didn't shoot and kill him, police did so your example is comparing apples to oranges.

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

AND police didnt even know of the theft at the time!

12. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

AND he wasn't shot for the theft.

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Exactly!....... he was shot for the same reason everybody gets shot....motherfuckers cant fight....lol

14. swiftersweeper

swiftersweeper Big Dog

thats why you dont fight with the police. the cop had injuries that are tell tell signs of a fight.

how about the store clerk, he is a racist for trying to get back his stolen goods? now that its a white cop who tried to stop a perpetrator, but the perp wanted to fight, he is a racist????

i guess it would have been better if the cop was black...... that way it would have been black on black violence, then it would have been just another day.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
  15. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

This whole thing has been blown out of proportion and brought out members of that community and others to do unthinkable things....... such as the guy yesterday who charged the police with a knife while yelling "shoot me", and now there is out cry for him after het gets popped. What do people think is going to happen when they do things like this ? As far as the Ferguson, MO situation goes, it has been racially charged since day one. Everyday all over the United States there are blacks killing blacks, whites killing whites, so on and so fourth. A woman here in Atlanta, GA was raped and beaten in a public park right in front of her child before being killed and they got the guy that did it. He was black, does anyone see any white people rioting and things like that ? Nope. Because it doesn't nothing to heal the situation. They have everyone in Ferguson, MO claiming they are aiming for peace but until people regardless of race decide to do whats best for the community and come together to stop things like this the negative actions will continue to occur.

16. swiftersweeper

swiftersweeper Big Dog

there is a bunch of illogical cry babies out there in Ferguson right now calling the kettle black. the friend that was with Brown, is going to get caught up and is going to jail real soon. an unfortunate situation which would have never happened if they both knew how to control there testosterone levels.

17. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Glad some one else said it. This kind of thing happens every day and the only reason anyone "black, white, or neon green" cares is because its a white cop that killed a black person. Black people can kill other black people and white people all day long and nobody says shit. However if it flip flops and a white person kills a black person all hell breaks loose. Look at the Treyvon Martin case....... they said George was white the whole time. Once people learned he was of Hispanic decent nobody cared as much anymore. Its sad to see how our communities are still so racially troubled after all these years. Hopefully its gets better for everyone sooner rather than later.

18. swiftersweeper

swiftersweeper Big Dog

hell yeah! fuck the news and their race propaganda! everyone in this country should be treated the same (white, black, Hispanic). If they are american no matter the race, then all should be the same. report the same news etc that effects all races.

How about the black cop who shot the unarmed white boy in Salt Lake City ?

Propaganda at its finest. I dont feel sorry for any white, black, hispanic etc.... you do wrong and you get wrong, you do right and you get right!

19. treezpitz

How about the black cop who shot the unarmed white boy in Salt Lake City ?

Propaganda at its finest. I dont feel sorry for any white, black, hispanic etc.... you do wrong and you get wrong, you do right and you get right![/QUOTE]

^^^

My point was exactly that you don't hear about it because it wasn't "white on black" violence.

20. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

Lol. I get your sentiments. Personally, I'm not fighting if I don't have to. All it takes is one hit and you're dead. A couple dudes I went to school with were good buddies. They were messing around and one hit the other in the chest. It screwed up his heart and he died. This was a playful accident. Now imagine the ramifications of fighting with real intent to harm. No thank you. I'm doing anything I can to get back to my wife and babies.