1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

evidence syrian rebels carried out gas attack

Discussion in 'Controversial and Heated Debate' started by old goat, Aug 28, 2013.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

C'mon...old goat.....ya know how k-stone...is when it come's to proof.....lol..lol..lol...////sorry ks cud'nt resist it......lol...lol...

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

yes the gas needs to go but would your country go to every country that has them ? just like nuclear warheads your not going to get them either . al qaida is hanging with the rebels and so why arm them . hell what about the BBC report where the rebels claim they mishandle some weapons they got from a saudi prince that went off in a tunnel that killed the people ?

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

my country is folowing your country .....sence 1945......
    with out you guys ..over here we stil would drive volkswagen lol......
    they gonne give a example in syria ...annex warning for every place whare are chemival weapons.....
    goat ..on this moment ..dozin's of report everyday ....
    goat its getting to dangeraux for israel .........
    taking the chemi weapons ..and killing much as possible al qeida is priority.......

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

this time they may follow the US but key i bet the WORLD sends us home by the end of the year . russia wants proof because they know there is none that show who did the attacks . if they strike israel it's going to be very bad . israel will strike back harder and iran will jump in . we don't need a world war .
    s a war on for your mind!

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

this time ..always goat ..we folow you ..we don't have other opticion ..
    we don't want to be a part of russia lol
    excektly ..if israel is gonne start ...we have to jump in anyway .....
    so i think its betetr not to wait ..and stay in controle ...
    yes world war possible .......

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

we just play that it is important ..who did it .
    but it is not important ...for us and israel
    for us its important that those weapons + much as possible al qeida gonne be killed ..
    and giving a warning to the whole world ..to countries whohave this weapons inclusive ..russia ...
    better now then when its to late ...
    we want to do this already a long ..and now we have a reason to go in there ....

7. keystone

keystone CH Dog

just thought ...
    meaby going there ....then sweap to the right ...direction persia ....
    i don't like war .
    but you can't wait that they coming at you .

8. old goat

old goat CH Dog

there's always been a reason to go there . if syria is attacked what happens to the nuclear reactors ? it won't be good that's for sure . so are you saying after the rebels win then we need to kill them all ? the CIA is trianing al qaida back groups in 50 men cell groups and sending them in ever 2 weeks . they have sent in 4000 and these guys brag about killing american in iraq . that's really stupid for us to do ..s a war on for your mind!

9. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Pentagon has made a strategic assessment to de-stabilize Syria in turn Iran in turn Russia. They have run war game scenarios which equate to a win-win probable outcome.

Unfortunately the American jarheads & locals do not come into the analysis. Israel has been persuaded that outcome will be beneficial. The trade off is a disintegrated and war torn Syria controlled by jadhis and shia militias against an intact Syria that has medium range ballistic capabilities allied to Putin.

But for the regional inhabitants today status quo will be a remembered fondly as they things were before the shit storm rained down on Arab and Jew alike.

Too much coin and oil to change the maelstrom that is to ensure.....

10. jacko

jacko CH Dog

anybody know what China is up to ? they been aweful quiet

11. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

They are fretting about economic collapse..... Like the rest of the BRICS fucked by the fed's tapering of QE, LOL

Inflation a bitch that has has no refuge and will punish poor and rich alike..... UK food banks are here to stay.

12. old goat

old goat CH Dog

13. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Seems the the coalition of the wiling are going to be met by a coalition of the unwilling, lol!

14. old goat

old goat CH Dog

your right hammer it's so stupid there's b1 bomber in deigo garcia . the world doesn't need this the economy will be screwed like always . they should send in the UN to dismantle the plants . if a reactor gets hit or someone blow 1 then it will be bad and the world won't trust us anymore .

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

my country ...just today deside ...they buy the jsk earoplane 's for future ...
    hope its not late lol

what is new for me .....is that they go around ...in village's ..neigbour hoods .....to explain about the coming action ....

they also make money on war ..treasure's lol......

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

tonight saw putin and obama together ......
    look like one direction ....

17. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

We should just kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out. Who cares who is aligned with who. War is only good if you achieve a decisive victory. Limited air strikes don't produce victory, you just leave a bunch of bitter people around to plot and plan how they'll kill you later.

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

when young ...cold war ..sometimes you could hear the yellow danger is coming ....
    it was in the time of the culturrel revolution ..heavy shit ....
    i have thought a cople of times ..when they way back made that wal in germany ....
    i am dam lucky that i am born on this side ....stil

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

jacko what about nord korea lol.....
    cople of years ago when that guy died .....al crying ....
    its one of the most weird things i have seen lol.....unbelieveble
    and the parads from the army ..the way they walk ..
    and lets not forget that fantic women news reader

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

last night old General Clark did talking to nation here in this erea on nationale tv .....
    stiring up the ..for what is gonne come .......